• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldera 7.72 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cry is free breadmaker

So... is this meant to be an insult? Cuz... the fact I made more cash in 1 week then the entire server, doing less work and being at the computer for at most 1h... That is supposed to make me feel bad??? Thanks for the compliment.

#FeelingAWFUL

@Topic - Lets stay on topic... Rip pizza.

Last edited:
I can tell this server is going downhill

It won't be the same as it was back in 2009

Itll be fine, enough ppl are looking for a HR and there are definitely enough teams still around (as well as 3-5 man squads) to get it on

So... is this meant to be an insult? Cuz... the fact I made more cash in 1 week then the entire server, doing less work and being at the computer for at most 1h... That is supposed to make me feel bad??? Thanks for the compliment.

#FeelingAWFUL

ok

Ofc not, Tibia community was way different back in 2009 and way more fun, though we have more players on oldschool ots nowadays so it's kinda weighing up against each other. Hopefully you'll be at Oldera soon.

#FeelingAWFUL

i miss that one 1kk cash stack.. why did you had to get caught zach:(

See you in Oldera ^^

My last movie with my friend Javat

Enjoy it :D and we will make other movie of Oldera.

man im in half of your movie and you pvp skills are awesome. i wasnt bored even for a while watchin movie . gg wp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom