• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldera 7.72 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
boost some tombs make the speed of paladins/eks similar as mages

We made a lot of progress last few days. Expect release in around 2 weeks. Will be a lot of fun, also have some pleasant suprises for you guys to come.

Will keep you updated guys :)

We made a lot of progress last few days. Expect release in around 2 weeks. Will be a lot of fun, also have some pleasant suprises for you guys to come.

Will keep you updated guys :)
Well, I knew it around 1-2 weeks ago that you will start at 22 August :)

Its a HR.... I'll have every voc... But not sure if you ever played Oldera in the way start. Sick exp rate like this, and it just became UE spams. Didnt you die solo to a druid while playing paladin ? Back to your cave please...

edit : teh ownage nontheless...

remember fuking noob how kogzica solo u on venore boat? paral push sd sd

If you using classicus files it will never be oldera so bb

what was so different about oldera?
Many things, the most important thing is that oldera running on old engine called avesta that means you can do more smoother things while playing without any blocks. Classius using tfs based on tibia 8.6+ where is alot of delays and things that existing only in global tibia.

There is a very big surprise I know all of you are going to love coming with the server, I bet ya'll real JELLY you don't know what it is :eek::eek::rolleyes:

Well, I knew it around 1-2 weeks ago that you will start at 22 August :)

That's great! Now do you want a

prn-quiznos-chocolate-chip-cookie-1y-1high.jpg
?

If you using classicus files it will never be oldera so bb

We all know you gonna play anyways now fribben is rip and have no serv to asslick and play.

Guys we will also be using the old Tibianic client, with auto updater, inbuilt cam recorder/player in client, mana bar below hp bar, toggeable WASD keys, automatic trade channel msger etc.

By having auto update in the Cipsoft base client we can actually keep updating the client on a daily basis, keeping the botters out or atleast to a minimum. Needless to say this client will also be pushed to Classicus in addition to Oldera.

For those who never played on Tibianic or this client, here are some screenshots:

Manabar:
8d1f35168d.jpg

Arrowslot while you minimize your equip:
9adb1fd005.jpg

Some advanced options:
0c51bc4636.png

Inbuilt cam record/player:
eca948fc10.jpg

Last edited:
boost some tombs make the speed of paladins/eks similar as mages

meh, dont think its needed cuz PoI and Demona... but I guess it would make more places exp'd at and more battles all over! Signed then.

remember fuking noob how kogzica solo u on venore boat? paral push sd sd

You mean Shirek aka Hopolit aka aimbot?

Yep I remember it. I was ashamed, but dieing vs Shirek is nowhere CLOSE to dieing vs Teh Ownage....

Calm down, Im still better than you in every facet of life. Every, single facet. Ja pierdole

meh, dont think its needed cuz PoI and Demona... but I guess it would make more places exp'd at and more battles all over! Signed then.

You mean Shirek aka Hopolit aka aimbot?

Yep I remember it. I was ashamed, but dieing vs Shirek is nowhere CLOSE to dieing vs Teh Ownage....

Calm down, Im still better than you in every facet of life. Every, single facet. Ja pierdole

hopolit told me he pushed you on paral and sd 5 times and u didnt uh so what u talking about ? HAHAHA
btw you were crying one week about that and i didnt give a fuck thats the problem with u tibia addict
one thing you are better than me is spamming forums

hopolit told me he pushed you on paral and sd 5 times and u didnt uh so what u talking about ? HAHAHA
btw you were crying one week about that and i didnt give a fuck thats the problem with u tibia addict
one thing you are better than me is spamming forums
Yet, here you are...

go post on tibianus that mex and punio aimbotting sucker
They do, but I don't care.. lol. I don't follow ONE thread for my whole life like you.. moron. I browse all over this forum and try to help people out with scripting and maps and such. Rather than talk shit on every person and claim to be better at a fucking game. Loser.

So funny, Koval tried to play 'serious' Ot 1x and died to worst pvp'er on war teams. Muahaua

Did you retire from Tibianic because of this death? Im just wondering.... Koval cuz you didnt exp after this death if I heard.

So funny, Koval tried to play 'serious' Ot 1x and died to worst pvp'er on war teams. Muahaua

Did you retire from Tibianic because of this death? Im just wondering.... Koval cuz you didnt exp after this death if I heard.

ye nice heard i die on lvl 61 and sold char at 70 so that means i was retired
funny thing is that you were crying one week and stop playing server and u think that im doing same as you but ure wrong sucker

moreover u tried to play serious oti 1x but u reached 39 lvl as knight

Somebody is a little butthurt... Relax dude, Teh Ownage wont play Oldera. I think you will be safe to exp there!

edit : Nevermind, he said he will hunt on PoH. You can hunt after him maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom