• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldera 7.72 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sso hopolit going to play this ots xD
zach be careful paral push and 5x sd without healing

sso hopolit going to play this ots xD
zach be careful paral push and 5x sd without healing

Still waiting for you to be creative... and less inbred.... Don't worry, I can wait more.

p.s - when something annoy you, you shouldnt let people see it. Ok polak kiddo? ;) Your mine now <3

Arrow slot with minimized equipment window is great, although having ringslot there would also be awesome.

Can't wait! Did you come up with exact date?

When the official website will be working and how many days earlier you put your server on otservlist to advertise?

When the official website will be working and how many days earlier you put your server on otservlist to advertise?

don't worry he'll be spending over 700 euro just advertising the server. rip pizza.

really 22 augustXD? the day i leave for holiday, and after it i have no time cause of study etc.. well goodluck all and have fun:)

Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world ;) - more info will follow on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom