• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool Era 7.4/7.7 Merged Highrate (Printer) - Need your suggestions

Make yellow skull and delete every botter
We still discuss yellow skull system but more and more saying yes to this, so a big chance you guys will get it.
I would say Printer have fixed an really good antibot client and ofc we will do all in our way too keep the server bot free.

We need to do djinn quest? Will you guys have djinns in towns since its a highrate? (boring to run)
Desertquest solo enable? What donate items will you have?

We need to do djinn quest? Will you guys have djinns in towns since its a highrate? (boring to run)
Desertquest solo enable? What donate items will you have?
Yes you will need to do the quest to get djinn access. I dont know if we gonna move djinns into towns we need more people who what us too do it before i can say we will.

Desert quest will be soloable so you can simple just run it to get your reward when you have reached level 20.

Donate items, we aint sure yet but we got some plans.
Nearly 100% you will see this in shop.
Legendary account. (Give 10% more exp 10% more loot and little more exp when killing players)
Djinn access
Postman access
Decoration items like blood herb, coconuts etc.
Change sex
Still consider if add to shop.
Backpack of burst arrows
Backpack of power bolts
Backpack of ring of healing
New outfits / Addons
Infinity Light Wand.
Change name

Again i need to ask for more info what you guys want too see in the donation shop? Also if you guys want Djinns in towns?(Thais, Venore, Edron etc.) or want us to add anything else?

Djinn has to be free, its very pay to win, and in ankrahmun. Dont put it arround dps, its very orsha. If you put ankh you never know if its safe to sell items etc. maybe war there.... thats nice.

You should make that addons are only on shop ;) its a good way and not OP donations
Also golden acc (10% more exp, full light), convert it to a rose so people buy and sell
Postman quest
Change name/sex

Djinn has to be free, its very pay to win, and in ankrahmun. Dont put it arround dps, its very orsha. If you put ankh you never know if its safe to sell items etc. maybe war there.... thats nice.

You should make that addons are only on shop ;) its a good way and not OP donations
Also golden acc (10% more exp, full light), convert it to a rose so people buy and sell
Postman quest
Change name/sex
I dont think djinn is pay to win since all can do the quest or you can donate little to spare time. But thanks for feed back.
What do you think of backpack of ring of healing / p bolts /Burst arrows?

I dont think djinn is pay to win since all can do the quest or you can donate little to spare time. But thanks for feed back.
What do you think of backpack of ring of healing / p bolts /Burst arrows?

backpack of ring of healing and burst arrows are ok, but i am not sure about p bolts though. could it be abused at the start?

backpack of ring of healing and burst arrows are ok, but i am not sure about p bolts though. could it be abused at the start?
You got an really good point! Maybe all 3 of them are pay to win at start? But no problem later? What do you think man? Good feed back and thanks.

Sigh.. Why p2w donations? Just do the usual dude..
Change name, sex, remove frags..
We wont have any pay to win items in shop. I just wanna have more things in shop people can choose on. Thats why im looking for answers here.
Didnt understand if your toughts was that legendary account was pay to win? But the boost of legendary account will be small and maybe you will get full light so not that much diffrent. Like all will have premium account for free so you can travel boats etc without buying anything from site. Things in shop will just be minimal boost, decos or access for people with less time then others. We wont add weapons with 100atk.

You got an really good point! Maybe all 3 of them are pay to win at start? But no problem later? What do you think man? Good feed back and thanks.

You can introduce these items 24h later after server opens, thats when most players' lvls have matured. This will be of a great tool for people who havent been there at the start but still want to catch up.

We wont have any pay to win items in shop. I just wanna have more things in shop people can choose on. Thats why im looking for answers here.
Didnt understand if your toughts was that legendary account was pay to win? But the boost of legendary account will be small and maybe you will get full light so not that much diffrent. Like all will have premium account for free so you can travel boats etc without buying anything from site. Things in shop will just be minimal boost, decos or access for people with less time then others. We wont add weapons with 100atk.
Maybe I misunderstand you, but you said "10% more exp 10% more loot"
If any, that's p2w. Maybe it's not much, but it gives you an advantage no matter how you see it. Level faster, make more money, I do not see how that isn't p2w tbh.

when online? so slow xD
You will have a date very soon my friend. We just wanna do everything good and hopefully not flop.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but you said "10% more exp 10% more loot"
If any, that's p2w. Maybe it's not much, but it gives you an advantage no matter how you see it. Level faster, make more money, I do not see how that isn't p2w tbh.
I dont think this will do much at all but thanks for you toughts and we will consider it.

You can introduce these items 24h later after server opens, thats when most players' lvls have matured. This will be of a great tool for people who havent been there at the start but still want to catch up.
Yeah like your idea man. Keep coming with ideas.

Can you open in 1 week? Its not servers oldschool at all. I think you can get a lot of people after Fribben wont open 7.7
Please!! Host it! why is it taking so long?

Can you open in 1 week? Its not servers oldschool at all. I think you can get a lot of people after Fribben wont open 7.7
Please!! Host it! why is it taking so long?
Printer will comment here soon with the start date, I heard something about 1 July 17.00 CEST. (Printer need to confirm this date & time)

Printer will comment here soon with the start date, I heard something about 1 July 17.00 CEST. (Printer need to confirm this date & time)
15 days OMG..... you lose big opportunity, if other server open before that, you may lose players......

15 days OMG..... you lose big opportunity, if other server open before that, you may lose players......
As i said Printer need to confirm it but i would rather wait 15 days and have all tested to 100%. Cant see why we should rush tbh.

What about catalysium? I was waiting for it :(
However, good luck with this project, i'll be playing it for sure :)

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. Really appricate it.

I've so far added Yellow Skull System, Frag Counter and Task System.

About donations, i agree about not adding items into the shop that affect the gameplay. But the thing is all donations goes towards the server, so we need make enough of money to sustain the server costs and maintain the server.

So if you have any suggestions for the donation shop, please write it down. But i want to make it clear, we will not sell any kind of weapons, runes, money and etc...

Back