• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool players

Define old school

I think he means the people that has played here for a long time(before even other 2x ots came up).
I find myself as a "oldschool" here since i played like when 50-onlinerecord :D

wars were alot different back then and alot funnier :D

I think he means the people that has played here for a long time(before even other 2x ots came up).
I find myself as a "oldschool" here since i played like when 50-onlinerecord :D

wars were alot different back then and alot funnier :D

yep the war was sooooooooooo much funnier then :p then u could be 150 and war not it likes impossible because of all high levels and dashes

yeah, i do play.

if u remember my char: Sir Retip. Lopera Vena, Nikkx

Now im playing a mage :pP

I'm still here :)

Iv'e played on Aap, Neptikz, Argor, Born Slippy, Fallin, Scyzer, Temeraire, Tank, Moewie, Efurodo, Lorenzo Dark, Sterk etc :)

I used to own Aap, Neptikz, Fallin, Born slippy. The other chars i just played on =P mostly all that chars is from the old Julera - Afterdawn team =p

Tony

i was gm on belisia, fucking totaly awesomeness oldschool.

and no, i dont play here or anywhere so stop being asses and tellin me things just cuz i owned ya asses back in the dayz.

Jag har tyvärr växt upp och tycker tibia är ett skit spel..

eller gör jag? HEHEHEHEH

Back