• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omfg

Don Shotta

Reaction score
I just dropped my new iphone in the fucking toilet -.- luckily no shits or piss in there and i only got it on the 2nd of september -,- with my money from birthday anyone got any ideas? i keep reading that people put it in rice but im wondering how that can help.

thanks.

lool it keeps trying to turn on by going on the apple icon screen for 5 secs then turning off -,-

what u think i was doing?! now its on radiator on a towel then tommorow if nothing i put it in rice

lool it keeps trying to turn on by going on the apple icon screen for 5 secs then turning off -,-

If you drop your phone in the toilet or anything electric you shouldn't turn the thing on until it's totally dry else you'll just make it worse..

what u think i was doing?! now its on radiator on a towel then tommorow if nothing i put it in rice

The heat of the radiator will just dmg your Screen more just put it in rice or on the balcony if its not raining it will kind of dry out and you can use it.. My brand Iphone had the same accident umm doing something when i do my big thing then it fell out of my hand since i had some kind of muscle braking and it fell in the toilet and good i didnt start my shit . The thing ive done is putting it into a dry place with no heat and buy a Rice box and just put it into it or try the theory what i posted b4 just let it stand.

because he was going to make a shit, and he had to kill time until the time comes. so he took the iPhone to connect internet, play games, or do the dumb XD And because massive fail hands fell into the toilet, aka mass random McNubin XDDDDD

Yeah, rice should absorb the water..
Or try to open it properly and then dry it with a hairblower..

DAMN that sucks dude..

Back