• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omg fix this!!!

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Fix it so ppl cant disban warmode before xxx time or before xxx frags has been made. Cuz atm its pure bulshit, we cant get a normal warmode, since every warmode is like 2hours long.
Make it so ppl can declare warmode to xxx frags for xxx money. And that you cant disban the warmode, only thing that would work is delete the guild, but who will do that? and invite all these ppl again :p

We will change it, but even if we change it they can leave the guild anytime they want so I don't think it would solve these problems, or how does that work on real Tibia? Because we don't really want to lock players to a guild just because the guild leader accepted a war mode.

We will change it, but even if we change it they can leave the guild anytime they want so I don't think it would solve these problems, or how does that work on real Tibia? Because we don't really want to lock players to a guild just because the guild leader accepted a war mode.

I think that you should lock the players in war mode. Players who join a guild, know that there is a possibility that they gonna be in war. And a good leader will tell the members that there will be a war.

I say; Lock the players and make a min on war frags.

No Mesmeroo, just do it like its on rl tiiba 2 guilds will agree on the fee, lets say 10kk and by doing this they wont disban the warmode. They will fight till the end.

The only reason warmode got disbanded this time were because alot of people left the guild and only way to invite them again is disband it.
There is a reason why we play OT and not real tibia and this is one of the reason, why in earths name cant you invite players when youre within a warmode? Then you r forced 2 cancel it if you want them within the warmode, it should be other way around - you should ALWAYS be able to invite people but you should never be able to leave a warmode.

And saying that people shouldnt be 'forced' into the warmode just because guild leader accepted it is an weak argument due - when you join the guild you should trust your leader in good or bad situations. You already took responsibility of your actions when you accepted the invite to the guild.
To leave a guild it should be an implanted 'pay system' that only the enemy guild can accept weather they can leave guild or not

When cip soft added 'free will to every player' they ruined the game.

I mean this skull bashing people is pure bs but ill make a threat about that later
ond/

The only reason warmode got disbanded this time were because alot of people left the guild and only way to invite them again is disband it.
There is a reason why we play OT and not real tibia and this is one of the reason, why in earths name cant you invite players when youre within a warmode? Then you r forced 2 cancel it if you want them within the warmode, it should be other way around - you should ALWAYS be able to invite people but you should never be able to leave a warmode.

And saying that people shouldnt be 'forced' into the warmode just because guild leader accepted it is an weak argument due - when you join the guild you should trust your leader in good or bad situations. You already took responsibility of your actions when you accepted the invite to the guild.
To leave a guild it should be an implanted 'pay system' that only the enemy guild can accept weather they can leave guild or not

When cip soft added 'free will to every player' they ruined the game.

I mean this skull bashing people is pure bs but ill make a threat about that later
ond/

Are you stupid? Then we get a bunch of pussy kids leaving warmode to go xp then rejoin after they take their xp. If they want to xp take the risk of doing it during warmode, OR leave the warmode and sit on the sidelines until that one is over.

Lol, if u dont want ppl to leave the guild after lost action, guess what? get some ppl that are not charlovers. Its simple, u win action u exp, u lose action u stay in pz or u try to sneak with less ppl and go deff.

One thing from Djfit..

WHY THE FUCK, you accept warmode if you want to hunt ? :O
Silly bitches, want to exp don't fucking accept war moders, if you make them angry once, leaving warmode, then other time, they will go and find you and take you on frag.

Could you fix the guilds so that you can have several leaders and create new ranks and so on while you are at it?

Could you fix the guilds so that you can have several leaders and create new ranks and so on while you are at it?

I'm not quite sure that is going to happen, as far as I know there are only 3 grades of membership in RealTibia, they are Leader, Vice Leader and Member.
These ranks will do fine and as long as RealTibia has got their guild system, ShadowCores will have it too (as close as possible).

Why don't you use the Vice-Leader position more effectively?

I know there is 3 diffrent kinds of grades. but im talking about if you have players on trial maybe you could put them in another "member" rank named Trial forexample. Also if you want to go warmode against some guild and your leader is gone for the day it would lovely if you could have another one there to accept it. I hope i've made myself more clear now.

I know there is 3 diffrent kinds of grades. but im talking about if you have players on trial maybe you could put them in another "member" rank named Trial forexample. Also if you want to go warmode against some guild and your leader is gone for the day it would lovely if you could have another one there to accept it. I hope i've made myself more clear now.

Well, my suggestion is that vice-leaders should be able to accept the warmode request. However I'm quite sure that we will have to set up a poll for that.

You shouldn't let people leave the guild during warmode but it should be possible for the leader to kick a player, this has always worked fine in my opinion.

It works so guild members can leave the guild but no one can join after warmode is accepted.
Warmode cannot be removed until the frag limit has been reached

Real Conglomerate were at war against All In Reload. Started: Dec 10 2012, 23:33:21
Ended: Dec 12 2012, 16:54:44 107 - 124

Same story, different day.

Back