• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OMg -,- so weird problem !!!! (pic) + repp

Calon

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol i was login normaly to ot without any bug and after few days when i try to login i cant :S :S :s

i tried to login with all such ass ....no-ip.info, 192.168.1.2, localhost, 127.0.0.1 and still cant login.
this problem looking seem as when i click in first time run server keep blocking (it do like these problem) now i made unblock and still not working .

*there's no anti virus and the firewall already closed

omge.jpg

i will rep for who fix to me this

Last edited:
"global adress"
isnt 127.0.0.1
you have to write your ip there (the one you see on the no-ip symbol) and then conect putting 127.0.0.1 in the ip-changer.
Should work ;)

Configure loopback adapter
EDIT:
your global address is 127.0.0.1, change it to your public IP and change 192.168.1.2 to your public IP..
lol what u mean ?? i tried to login with all such ass ....no-ip.info, 192.168.1.2, localhost, 127.0.0.1 and still cant login

1) Start -> Run
2) Write cmd then click Enter.
3) Black window will open, write there ipconfig and click enter.

anddd...

33ljf4g.jpg

Use one of this 2 that I pointed at, and it will surely work :)

Rep++?

1) Start -> Run
2) Write cmd then click Enter.
3) Black window will open, write there ipconfig and click enter.

anddd...

33ljf4g.jpg

Use one of this 2 that I pointed at, and it will surely work :)

Rep++?

xd am not noob :p
this problem looking seem as when i click in first time run server keep blocking (it do like these problem) now i made unblock and still not working

Back