• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OMG, UPDATE THIS OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarcisio Vrnt

In Memory of Say Dracarys. Love s2 Haters
Reaction score
THIS OT IS DEAD,

20:25 871 players online.

OMG, SHADOWCORES NEED UPDATE

What does that mean for servers with less than 871 players online? Is every server dead by your definition of "dead"?

There will never be an update with the content you're expecting; if that makes you not want to play on ShadowCores, then please spend your time elsewhere.

What does that mean for servers with less than 871 players online? Is every server dead by your definition of "dead"?

There will never be an update with the content you're expecting; if that makes you not want to play on ShadowCores, then please spend your time elsewhere.
simply stop playing ot? contributes 11,000 points to your server, I'm doing my role player and represent the majority of player in shadowcores that can withstand not wait for an update, the shadowcores this for almost a year without any updates, we only expect the best players to the server because nowadays ot this with only 800-900 player, formerly had over 1600 players online every day.

there will never be updated?????

're making a mistake you need an update on your server unless your server so shit wing anger

Stop crying about it he wont release the update so then the server is full of problems and everyone is complaining even more, he will release it until he gets it done and 100% working without problems so get over it, go http://otservlist.org/ there are plenty of other otservers you could choose.

there will never be updated?????

're making a mistake you need an update on your server unless your server so shit wing anger
Are you fucking retarded????? He implied that there will be an update, but not with the content that everyone is expecting. So shut the fuck up and go back to your English classes. They are more important than you playing Tibia at this moment.

Ts5wZG1.png

its already boring when you only sit in depot and charlove so i cant ping you (96.148.173.200) and solo u
who said i sit in depo? :O
Who said thats my ip? :O
ping it if you want, nothing happens to me thats not my ip haha

Are you fucking retarded????? He implied that there will be an update, but not with the content that everyone is expecting. So shut the fuck up and go back to your English classes. They are more important than you playing Tibia at this moment.
y te rascar o que verga, que te valga verga si se ingles o no, yo estoy dando una opinion no estoy pidiendo respuestas pendejas...

@Mark @Hani ... only one thing Ill ask you about update..
what is the reason for not update roshamuul, flame, avalanche, new items and so on (I dont care about it.. im asking for my interests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back