• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

On a serious note, though...

seba2632

life thug chosen my
Reaction score
Hi guys.

As of now, I'm asking you one thing. I do not EXPECT you to read this, I do not ASK you to read this, I HOPE you will read this, and try to understand. As you all probaly know, I haven't been very well liked on this forum. I'm here today, to tell my story. Therefore, I hope you shall read it all before providing any thoughts, because this is very personal for me.

I was born in Denmark back in 1998. I was raised in a rather small town, living with my family - a couple siblings and my parents. I was always the funny kid, the guy who had to shoot in the fun sentence whenever we had those family meetings. That's what I did. That's what I do, I suppose. It's sort of become my thing, but I'm not sure that is really what reflects me. I have always felt very different in the inside, than what I actually show on the outside. As said, I grew up in a small town. Went to two schools, and no, I didn't "move" school, it's just a thing here, after 6th grade you go to another school for 7th-9th grade for some odd reason. In the lower classes I was always popular, since I was very good at playing computer, but once grew up the others sort of lost interest in that, but I did not. I kept going with the computer thing, and as many of you probably know, it's not a very "popular" thing to do, in middle/high school. You got it right, all the kids were after me because I was being a nerd. They all started drinking, taking drugs, smoking and all that jizz. But I did not, I did not see any reason to do so. So I didn't. Why? I have no clue. I just didn't feel like it. But I ended in situations where the peer pressure was on me, and I had to do things I did not want to.

I've been in a lot of situations in my life, that I did not want to be in. I've done things that I am not proud of. I have lived in a shadow. I haven't been who I should be. I have been someone else. I should have been me, but I haven't been. And that is going to change. I've decided that from now on, I am going to be a different person. No matter what other people might think of me, it is how it is, and you just gotta roll with it.

So from today I am starting a new chapter of my life. You guys are probably all sitting here now thinking something like: "What does this have to do with me?", "Why should I even care?" or "What is wrong with this guy?". I am sorry for having to post this here. This is something that has been nagging me for a long time, and as I felt my former social environments were influencing me in ways I did not want to go, I have resigned from my former life and went into my new life. I cut all contacts with my school; friends, teachers etc.

All I've got is you guys, and I really do hope you guys wont shoot me down. I know I've been a shithead on this forum for a long time, but I do believe everyone can change. If you come this long reading my thread I want to apologize, because this is an april fools, but don't tell anyone yet. I have been someone that is not who I really am, but that is going to change. You will from now on see a new me. I hope you all can forgive the former me, and respect the new me as a member of this awesome community.

The best of regards,
Yours faithfully Seba2632.

This community can be very friendly if treated alike. Seriously though you don't need many friends. Just make sure you have real friends.

This guy, I want to shoot help him.

Hi guys.

As of now, I'm asking you one thing. I do not EXPECT you to read this, I do not ASK you to read this, I HOPE you will read this, and try to understand. As you all probaly know, I haven't been very well liked on this forum. I'm here today, to tell my story. Therefore, I hope you shall read it all before providing any thoughts, because this is very personal for me.

I was born in Denmark back in 1998. I was raised in a rather small town, living with my family - a couple siblings and my parents. I was always the funny kid, the guy who had to shoot in the fun sentence whenever we had those family meetings. That's what I did. That's what I do, I suppose. It's sort of become my thing, but I'm not sure that is really what reflects me. I have always felt very different in the inside, than what I actually show on the outside. As said, I grew up in a small town. Went to two schools, and no, I didn't "move" school, it's just a thing here, after 6th grade you go to another school for 7th-9th grade for some odd reason. In the lower classes I was always popular, since I was very good at playing computer, but once grew up the others sort of lost interest in that, but I did not. I kept going with the computer thing, and as many of you probably know, it's not a very "popular" thing to do, in middle/high school. You got it right, all the kids were after me because I was being a nerd. They all started drinking, taking drugs, smoking and all that jizz. But I did not, I did not see any reason to do so. So I didn't. Why? I have no clue. I just didn't feel like it. But I ended in situations where the peer pressure was on me, and I had to do things I did not want to.

I've been in a lot of situations in my life, that I did not want to be in. I've done things that I am not proud of. I have lived in a shadow. I haven't been who I should be. I have been someone else. I should have been me, but I haven't been. And that is going to change. I've decided that from now on, I am going to be a different person. No matter what other people might think of me, it is how it is, and you just gotta roll with it.

So from today I am starting a new chapter of my life. You guys are probably all sitting here now thinking something like: "What does this have to do with me?", "Why should I even care?" or "What is wrong with this guy?". I am sorry for having to post this here. This is something that has been nagging me for a long time, and as I felt my former social environments were influencing me in ways I did not want to go, I have resigned from my former life and went into my new life. I cut all contacts with my school; friends, teachers etc.

All I've got is you guys, and I really do hope you guys wont shoot me down. I know I've been a shithead on this forum for a long time, but I do believe everyone can change. If you come this long reading my thread I want to apologize, because this is an april fools, but don't tell anyone yet. I have been someone that is not who I really am, but that is going to change. You will from now on see a new me. I hope you all can forgive the former me, and respect the new me as a member of this awesome community.

The best of regards,
Yours faithfully Seba2632.

The internet is not a place to explore and develop yourself, this is due to the nature of actual anonymity; people change behaviours depending on their surroundings not depending on their actual personalities. This is why there are a lot more assholes on the internet than in real life, and it's not "their nature". (Did you ever hear of the Stanford Prison Experiment?)

Think of how you write things when you write notes to yourself vs how you'd write it if you knew everyone else would see the note.

The only one who can judge you are you; change yourself and people will notice. Don't expect an instant change, but as long as you behave as you want to be treated and don't take the internet too seriously you'll end up with a good "breed" of people around you.
Basically, the statement of "do to others as you want done to you" holds very true on the internet, but over a larger sample size. It's basically the extension of "don't feed the trolls", ignore the ones behaving like people you dont want to be around and you'll eventually only be around people you want to be around.

Holy shit I got trolled so hard for not reading properly. RIP Dreams

Back