• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

On some bullshit

FLE

Reaction score
K ...

So golden duck got 484-507 in 3 hours cause......

HES THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

NOT?

funny how he could barely do a level until this new god came around

and.... funny that the god is teleporting players to him to kill.

Look into this bullshit.

I dont even play here anymore but thats some BULL FUCKIN SHIT

WORD.

I personally saw him get about 15 levels on event tokens..the npc is working now, also yalahar is flawless once I fix..In search of Yalahar.

also, Thais has a few houses that need fixing which will be done tonight.

no lol, hes been actively leveling for months, its not suprising..hes on his like 305th mission :/

Shud restart ot no new players r gonna come on a rl map seein 400+ ;p

The server is perfect. And i am back from being God on the other servers hosted by this owner. Obviously i am trustworthy. And wouldnt you like to have staff on more often? i dont see the big problem here. even if ppl look at server and see SOME high lvls, they are NOT going to not check out this OT. We have some things that need to be completed.. and new areas to hunt or quests to do.

~Unforgiven

Its not a perfect ot when no1 wants to play cuz its an rl map with lvl 500s... LoL

There will be more custom areas added to the map shortly. i have been telling the owner the same things. we need to make it a rl map with more custom areas than the rl ones.... is a reason ppl come to play an ot. we need to customize this server to be more of an ot versus a rl map with SOME custom areas.

~unforgiven

I can safely say this is one of the best rl maps out there, problem is people like NEW...which means 8.54 with a new IP. I am not quite in the mood to do all that I think 8.50 has a lot of potential, stability is a great thing to have..we had 160h uptime recently, right now over 24h. I would hate to reset a perfectly good server so I will continue to give it a chance...recently added several staff that will make the ot a more fun and active place to be. If 8.54 does end up being perfectly stable I will make the switch until then 8.50 is just fine :)

Back