• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Last Big War!

Arashi

Reaction score
first i wanna clear some things out, nr.1 : SOULIEE, is the serer going to be reseted before Alpha lunch?

nr.2 , how will you remake the castle....

now, i'm voting for an all out war or some war amongst friends...

but before that i would like souliee to implant aol's and make them kinda cheap if your not going to use the same script as in town arenas... whit that i mean, if you die you don't lose anything...

and i was thinking about if we could have some sort of 2 party war... whit somthing as a prise, like a chest in the middle...

Alpha client won't be released to public.

Go waste your character if you really believe there'll be a reset, but don't expect your character to get back all stats/items you lost just because "someone told you it was going to be reset".

Alpha client won't be released to public.

Go waste your character if you really believe there'll be a reset, but don't expect your character to get back all stats/items you lost just because "someone told you it was going to be reset".

did i ask you? look at nr.1 , i think it specifik says: SOULIEE.

also i'm asking becouse soulie told me it will be a reset and i just want to know once for all

Da FLAMER!!!11 :D
You got no reason to not trust Talaturen. He's the serious guy in this team, respect him.

did i ask you? look at nr.1 , i think it specifik says: SOULIEE.

also i'm asking becouse soulie told me it will be a reset and i just want to know once for all

Oh, what a good idea, ask Souldrainer who is not responsible for the database converting from our current system to the new one.

Oh, what a good idea, ask Souldrainer who is not responsible for the database converting from our current system to the new one.

thanks...

thats also what i'll do mate ;)

i don't know what you got against me, but please drop it, it's getting annoying...

Yes >;(, and the Alpha really wont be released to public.

Last edited by a moderator:
first i wanna clear some things out, nr.1 : SOULIEE, is the serer going to be reseted before Alpha lunch?

nr.2 , how will you remake the castle....

now, i'm voting for an all out war or some war amongst friends...

but before that i would like souliee to implant aol's and make them kinda cheap if your not going to use the same script as in town arenas... whit that i mean, if you die you don't lose anything...

and i was thinking about if we could have some sort of 2 party war... whit somthing as a prise, like a chest in the middle...

arashi ffs the castle is a pvp arena.( no need for aol's)..
If anyone starts to kill outside of this area, gluck cause your going to need it...

Tala just read down.... Take no offense from Arashi... We all know your a hard working member of tfs/radonia....
His words are shallow.. just dont listn to them!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks...

thats also what i'll do mate ;)

i don't know what you got against me, but please drop it, it's getting annoying...

I have nothing against you, I just found your reply "did i ask you? look at nr.1 , i think it specifik says: SOULIEE." annoying, if you only want a reply from Souldrainer then private message him, if you ask questions here of course I'll reply if I'm able to answer the question.

I have nothing against you, I just found your reply "did i ask you? look at nr.1 , i think it specifik says: SOULIEE." annoying, if you only want a reply from Souldrainer then private message him, if you ask questions here of course I'll reply if I'm able to answer the question.

You owned him pretty hard Tala.

Arashi, you are kinda rude about it if you knew that Talaturen is developing it you didnt have to post that.

Like some people say:

You should have respect for developers like talaturen, these people are working hard for people day in and out, so be a little nicer to them.

Enough of this so go ontoppic now.

Last edited:

sorry if you took offence, just get the feeling you have somthing against me...

well, the thing why i posted here is that i wanted to here ppl's oppinions also...

Arashi got his question answered which means this thread can be closed now.

Someone close this thread.

no man, i wanted everyooce oppinion, like "the voice of the crowd" what would you, the players think of one last big war?

Back