• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Piece Online Trailer

Zipeto

Reaction score
Last edited:
i really want to play this server, i LOVE one piece, and tibia so this is the perfect combination.... the best server ever! when can i play this :D

I never really had any interest in these kinds of servers, but this one really got my attention. Seems like a lot of fun. I will most likely try it out when the time comes! Great work!

Website and forum online:
http://tibiapiece.com/
The website is already open to create characters and make donations, but the download will only be released tomorrow.
We will notify the schedule that the server will open soon.
Now we'll start to make a forum for international players and we'll post the news in english too

For anyone that wants information about the release of the server.
The server was supposed to be released today, but the owner says because of technical problems it will probably be released tomorrow.
If this technical problems were to be fixed today he will post it in his Facebook page (which is only in portuguese).

Back
Top Bottom