• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OnLive] I won 1 year free access.

Do you even know what OnLive is?
clearly not

i wish i had a good enough connection to play OnLive... awesome concept but the Internet's just too far behind the times for it to work yet

Wait.. Let's say thier game Borderlands. U play that for free or u have to actually Buy the game borderlands and buy a place on THIER computer something like that? And.. How the hell would u play a game on thier computer? lol

that is impossible.. you cant play through the internet on another computer without laggs etc. U are saying if i have a intel core pentium 3 1000 mhz and 512 mb ram and 253 mb ram graphic card i would be able to play crysis warhead?

that is impossible.. you cant play through the internet on another computer without laggs etc. U are saying if i have a intel core pentium 3 1000 mhz and 512 mb ram and 253 mb ram graphic card i would be able to play crysis warhead?

Yes

Back