• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Only clients with protocol x allowed

computergeek

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm fairly new to the OT community in the sense of developing and maintaining servers/clients etc.
I've gotten pretty far using this forum and a few discord forums.

Now I've finally got my server up and running, TFS 1.5, ZnoteAAC and a db.
1716448389022.png

I can't seem to find a client that is running the 1310 version. I've downloaded the OTVv8 client and configured in game.lua the version 1310 and then put the tibia.spr and tibia.dat in a folder. I THINK I've opened the ports as I should. I'm still trying to get the portforwarding program but I cant find a free version.

Does anyone know what the issue is? The message I get in the client-console is a warning not an ERROR.In the serverlog it says I'm logged in but the client says Connecting to the game server.

I've been thinking of downgrading the TFS versioning but from what I understand that means lowering the functionality I'll be able to do with modding the server etc. Hey, maybe I'm wrong..

1716448417372.png

1716448428557.png

If anyone has got any tips, please feel free to share. If this is the wrong forum to ask, please redirect me to the right place.

Edit: I've tried Edubart and Mehah's OTClients, atleast Mehah's client is supposed to be able to support 1310. But there is no tibia.dat, tibia.spr for 1310 by default, so I think it'll be the same issue as I've gotten with OTCv8.

Edit 2: By using another TFS 1.4 that is compatible with 1098, now I'm able to login to the server. Which kind of proves my thought with tfs 1.5 not being able to use any clients even though using the 1310 sprites and data.

Last edited:
I can connect TFS 1.5 with 13.10 using OTClient, which is the most recent version of Mehah.
1716466562556.png

I just changed 1310 to 1300 through 1311, and it worked with the most recent OTClient or the new Mehah with layout.
1716466412856.png

Download all asset files from client 13.10 and place them in data/things/version. Replace 'version' with client 1310 version: data/things/1310. Do you know where you can find the official client? Just download it from this link client cip, take all the assets, and drag them to OTClient/things, so it looks like 1310. Then you need to set it like this: server: http://127.0.0.1/login.php or your http://domain-or-ip/login.php; and port 80. See, it looks like this in the screenshot here.

1716465029214.png

Note: OTClient is bugged for the official TFS 1.5. The only one that works normally and without bugs is for Canary. It's better to use the Cipsoft client for now.

Last edited:
Nothing is bugged.

The problem is the need for a "Login Server" that no one knows about. You can find one by nekiro, I'm told it works for tfs main

I can connect TFS 1.5 with 13.10 using OTClient, which is the most recent version of Mehah.
View attachment 84875

I just changed 1310 to 1300 through 1311, and it worked with the most recent OTClient or the new Mehah with layout.
View attachment 84874

Download all asset files from client 13.10 and place them in data/things/version. Replace 'version' with client 1310 version: data/things/1310. Do you know where you can find the official client? Just download it from this link client cip, take all the assets, and drag them to OTClient/things, so it looks like 1310. Then you need to set it like this: server: http://127.0.0.1/login.php or your http://domain-or-ip/login.php; and port 80. See, it looks like this in the screenshot here.

View attachment 84873

Note: OTClient is bugged for the official TFS 1.5. The only one that works normally and without bugs is for Canary. It's better to use the Cipsoft client for now.
Sorry for the late reply, yes it worked!! thanks :D

Back