• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ooo hay gajs

Status
Not open for further replies.

david gython

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Just watched few old videos, from old wars in twyfisoft :D And I kinda miss them, so let me ask @Hani @Mark Is there is any chance of making a new server, or reset 1 of those? it was sooo good back in the days, to play here :D pk, war in early days of server, even after 1 years ^^ lets be honest.. The server is "dead" now xD so eventho i did not play tibia, more than half year ago, I hope for some new server of twifysoft. other servers are bugging and lagging sadly :/ so owners, i would like some answer ^^

Kind regards,
David.

HOW ABOUT, telling the crying people that was waring here to come back and stop crying about evrything. Like veziv, calar, jordi, wille, navid, skeon, mitch. and probably alot more. dont really know what they are crying about really.

HOW ABOUT, telling the crying people that was waring here to come back and stop crying about evrything. Like veziv, calar, jordi, wille, navid, skeon, mitch. and probably alot more. dont really know what they are crying about really.

The fact that everyone and their cat are over level 350 and have 20000kkkkkkkk. The server is boring. It was fun when we first started and everyone was like 190~ and money was actually worth something.

And not to mention that Tibia is boring as shit. People are quitting, the only way to bring some back is if a server like LunarForce was opened. Not that Ambera / Hexera / Hexura shit, fucking laggier than a fat kid chasing an ice cream truck irl.

The fact that everyone and their cat are over level 350 and have 20000kkkkkkkk. The server is boring. It was fun when we first started and everyone was like 190~ and money was actually worth something.

And not to mention that Tibia is boring as shit. People are quitting, the only way to bring some back is if a server like LunarForce was opened. Not that Ambera / Hexera / Hexura shit, fucking laggier than a fat kid chasing an ice cream truck irl.
omgs dis so true men

Well, @Azur Mayne saying the truth, I don't playing Tibia also, this could be the only server I would play again xD but sadly this Markie don't want to entertain Us xD But yea fine too see, Gamemasters still don't fucking care about their server as back in the days :D We dont even need any fkin new update just a new server or a reset.. this takes like 1-2 day of work or even less.. and it could bring ppl to servers for sure.. and they could stay for longer than this suck hexana servers ... we just need the hexana Gms with Twifysoft knowledge and passion.. but no.. But when life gives you lemon... freeze it and throw it to Marks face. stupid shits

Man what is fun in this? eery is fucking high lvl, money and level not worth anything every1 have 50 botchar. If we even come back. we will not have a chance to bot lvls cause of alot lowchars... every1 have also 140mlvl and bunch of cash for SSA .. if we want to kill a 400 mage it takes forever. and not talking about 400 rps or eks.. so thats why

People liking Azur Mayne's post as they were playing when they started working with TwifySoft, I'm sure those all were playing Baiak 999x in those times, lol.

I can guarantee that none of whose posted right now was there playing, those are all randoms, I know Azur Mayne's and he was there with me.
But of course, Bas and David, don't take it serious, much love from Dyablo. :p

So now, I have the right to totally agree with Azur's post.

People liking Azur Mayne's post as they were playing when they started working with TwifySoft, I'm sure those all were playing Baiak 999x in those times, lol.

I can guarantee that none of whose posted right now was there playing, those are all randoms, I know Azur Mayne's and he was there with me.

Yes i was playing baiakrox9999.zapto.org on that time, but i can imagine that the server was much better and more active than now, because now, it's easy to see how dead is this server :(!

loolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
so your saying i'm a random for liking azur's post when i didn't play on twifysoft start?
u got no clue whatsoever what teams played on what ots before the whole shadowcores/lunarforce saga even started XD

so your saying i'm a random for liking azur's post when i didn't play on twifysoft start?
u got no clue whatsoever what teams played on what ots before the whole shadowcores/lunarforce saga even started XD

True INFO BAS:p

BUT, i still hear just cry cry cry, there will allways be ppl with money and higher lvls. if you ever played rl tibia you would know. BUT i guess not. If you cant handle that ppl got more cash and lvls go play pokemon!

Jordi and Navid are on vacances, we are in the middle of the summer and nobody is going to make reload now.

I am playing ebcause i am no leader, i just turn the pc on, open the bot, load the script and check it when i am at home, somehting a leader can´t do since he must set up gathers, sneak ppl etc.

Also, like somebody said above, the server is pretty boring.

Everybody has a lvl 350 now, many ppl got several noob chars at that level, and the only option to have good wars is luanrforce since shadowcores wars always sucked ebcause of noobchars.

He was like 9 years old when ppl played good old ot´s.

Not even joking.

Jordi and Navid are on vacances, we are in the middle of the summer and nobody is going to make reload now.
No one gives a shit about those randoms commanders, I still ask myself if they were actually commanders/leaders.
I am playing ebcause i am no leader, i just turn the pc on, open the bot, load the script and check it when i am at home, somehting a leader can´t do since he must set up gathers, sneak ppl etc.

No one asked about your real life situation, and "I am no leader", don't worry, nor you are nor you never ever gonna be.

Also, like somebody said above, the server is pretty boring.

Now you don't look that stupid by saying that.

Everybody has a lvl 350 now, many ppl got several noob chars at that level, and the only option to have good wars is luanrforce since shadowcores wars always sucked ebcause of noobchars.

Now you don't even look retard by saying that.

He was like 9 years old when ppl played good old ot´s.

Not even joking.
As you've been there with me and you knew my age, cmon man you're over 30, married, got kids, calling yourself legendary user, you still don't ask yourself what you're doing here? Just talking crap when you got no idea about what's the thread running about.

I'm pretty much sure as you said "ppl played good old ot's" that you weren't one of them and let me tell you I was with those people there.

Last edited:
As you've been there with me and you knew my age, cmon man you're over 30, married, got kids, calling yourself legendary user, you still don't ask yourself what you're doing here? Just talking crap when you got no idea about what's the thread running about.

I'm pretty much sure as you said "ppl played good old ot's" that you weren't one of them and let me tell you I was with those people there.

I am 24, do not have kids, do not plan to marry anytime soon and you are mad and lying because i told you the truth.

You are a noob kid that used to ask me´what to do in fron of girls , remember ?

You became to cocky wich is an attribute that only fits powerfull people something you have to work on to become and not just pretend you are.

Don´t be mad, in the end of the day you are a legendary mark asslicker and he has been making you his bitch since the first day you believed you could have been a GM.

No one gives a shit about those randoms commanders, I still ask myself if they were actually commanders/leaders.
the fact you just called navid a random commander, i won't even take you serious anymore
dyablo aka rpg senior tutor boy telling ppl how it's done XDD

edit
pls tell me wich ot's you played on what teams, since I highly doubt what you're saying
u and trevor arent much different xd

You are a noob kid that used to ask me´what to do in fron of girls , remember ?

Lol, slag. First you gotta fix your ugly face and change your ugly glasses, such a minger gonna tell me now how to "fron of girls".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back