• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ooo hay gajs

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact you just called navid a random commander, i won't even take you serious anymore
dyablo aka rpg senior tutor boy telling ppl how it's done XDD

edit

pls tell me wich ot's you played on what teams, since I highly doubt what you're saying
u and trevor arent much different xd

Yes we are pretty different, i always played to war you iwll never see me on a inqui hunt or warzone hunt like you and troll, decoy etc.

When i was not playing ot servers 10 yars ago, i was playing global tibia on amera with rampagee/mind astray when the pvp was better than in most Ot´s and money was easy to make selling kk´s for 30 euros.

On twify servers, zantera, ambera etc i have been around not as a gm asslicker like this kid who used to ask me for help to fuck girls, but as member of some war team.

gajs ur both spanish shits stop arguing and be friends :)

que konjo tio!! QUE PASA LOCO

RECRUITING PEOPLE 300+ WITH VT 7.6 MSG ME I GOOD LEADER NO AVA ONLY SD ALL VOCATION MSG ME PRIV

gajs ur both spanish shits stop arguing and be friends :)

que konjo tio!! QUE PASA LOCO

Insha'Allah eid mubarak

السلام عليكمالسلام عليكمالسلام عليكم السلام عليكم السلام عليكم

bas was the same age back then

not even joking

some ppl at age of 9 played wars, some don´t.

Dyablo is still retarded at age of 16, back when he was 9 he was ultra retarded.

He cried to some forum admin to withdraw the screenshots i posted where he asks me for hints and advices on how to dela with girls and tells he would promote me to tutor ( who cares ) if i help.

trevor, where did u play in old ambera or zantera? XD

i was random xD

i played the OT´s but i had huge lags on both so i always thought i would neve be able to play any to properly until twiffy servers appear

At that time i was playing amera on mind astray / rampagee against war guild one, both teams still exist today like 10 years later

i was random xD

i played the OT´s but i had huge lags on both so i always thought i would neve be able to play any to properly until twiffy servers appear

At that time i was playing amera on mind astray / rampagee against war guild one, both teams still exist today like 10 years later

alright ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back