• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ooth/Bjonik

u got done face it dnt try to fight with red coz u will never win just memeber he could fuck with u so much and theres nothing u could do about it so why not try to be a bit nicer aye

How about you stop kissing ass because you're not gaining anything.
I'm not going to kiss the ass another teenager my own age.
;)

I'm a Bruh, you know that ;) maybe I'm okey when I'm away from them, but the fact is they're my team and thats that. Why would I act cool now when I was banned for no reason whatsoever.

And NO! Ooth wasn't combo botting, neither was I However.
Lets say this: "If I was at Legendary Warrors with say 'Yksan' an enemy. and I put him on combobot leader, would you ban him to? ;)"

ok i dnt pick OT i pick RL come to Antica and fight me then :)

Look. u must not no the reason as 2 why i said "another OT", it wud b a hell of a waste for us to all lvl to 45 just to use sd, and drop ur ass.

I do remember in vent whilst we were killing the new monster (Earth Titan) someone asked if you we could combo bot the monster. You said, in your nasaly tone, 'I don't care, it still dies in the same time'.
I'm not admitting that I did combo bot Legendary Warriors. However, I did not have auto-TARGET on, nor was I in magebot navi or had elfbot combo bot on.

Look. u must not no the reason as 2 why i said "another OT", it wud b a hell of a waste for us to all lvl to 45 just to use sd, and drop ur ass.

lol lvl 45 aim a bit higher buddy

create a char on antica get lvl 200 then come see me

dam kids these days

lol lvl 45 aim a bit higher buddy

create a char on antica get lvl 200 then come see me

dam kids these days

ok, well we can get probly a team of 40+ (ppl), and 40 lvl 45s, will fuck u up.

But, as i said we wudnt waste our time for an rpger like u anyways.

ok, well we can get probly a team of 40+ (ppl), and 40 lvl 45s, will fuck u up.

But, as i said we wudnt waste our time for an rpger like u anyways.

then do it them im online there right now if u want to do this dont throw down then back out coz it not on ur terms u wanted to fight me then come fight me 1v1 im sitting at thais dp waiting

then do it them im online there right now if u want to do this dont throw down then back out coz it not on ur terms u wanted to fight me then come fight me 1v1 im sitting at thais dp waiting

Ur fuckin retarded. Its gonna take wut a year for me to get 100?
Tbh i dont like to lvl, which is the reason for me playing ots.

Which is why i said, find an ot of ur choice (A good pvp'd ot) and we can fight it out there. Takes probly bout 5 hours of ur time to take 150, rather than a year.

If anything, ur the 1 backing down by choosing real tibia (slower lvling) over a decent pvp skilled ot.

Ur fuckin retarded. Its gonna take wut a year for me to get 100?
Tbh i dont like to lvl, which is the reason for me playing ots.

Which is why i said, find an ot of ur choice (A good pvp'd ot) and we can fight it out there. Takes probly bout 5 hours of ur time to take 150, rather than a year.

If anything, ur the 1 backing down by choosing real tibia (slower lvling) over a decent pvp skilled ot.

ok i'll msg u the name of the ot in gamechat coz i cant post the name here as breach of tos

I like this thread, finally gave me the incentive to go forth with my plans.

You're a cool guy Steven, but you're just in the wrong clique, that's all.

You used to be a cool guy as well, until you started to care about your friend's friends more than the friends themselves.

good job of keeping u lamers off the server thanks red

let me quote ooth and his gang in legendary warrior: we own any hunting spot on the server

Last edited:
Ooth Excessive Unjustified Player Killing Unjustified player killing. Autoban System 24/07/2010, 3:57:49
Vinow Excessive Unjustified Player Killing Unjustified player killing. Autoban System 24/07/2010, 3:57:49
Bjonik Excessive Unjustified Player Killing Unjustified player killing. Autoban System 24/07/2010, 3:54:28

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR SPAWNS! :)

good job of keeping u lamers off the server thanks red

let me quote ooth and his gang in legendary warrior: we own any hunting spot on the server

do we not? (exception of the non pvp giant panda spawn..)
we all quit now, safe 4 u all 2 leave pz. ;]

Back