• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ooth/Bjonik

do we not? (exception of the non pvp giant panda spawn..)
we all quit now, safe 4 u all 2 leave pz. ;]

couldnt handle playing fairly?

or just quit coz u know that there some ppl coming up and the lvls that are gonna wreak yas?

or just the fact u cant play without ya bots?

why are the bruhs crying so much about this? like fuck you got banned from a game, get over it, you guys are supposed to be the "toughest" e-thugs around, but you kids are acting like a bunch of little whiny bitches.

and btw akalic, didn't you used to hate the bruhs? cuz i remember you always used to talk shit about them, but now your riding their dick, so don't say red changed...

why are the bruhs crying so much about this? like fuck you got banned from a game, get over it, you guys are supposed to be the "toughest" e-thugs around, but you kids are acting like a bunch of little whiny bitches.

and btw akalic, didn't you used to hate the bruhs? cuz i remember you always used to talk shit about them, but now your riding their dick, so don't say red changed...

You can grow to like people, as Akalic & the Bruhs have done, nobody likes you, BUT thats besides the point.

Akalic is talking to red personally, not just as a specific 'Changed person'

He has known Red for a long time, so fuck off and get outta dey bidness.

I joined the Bruhs at first for laughs, but as time went on, I made friends with a few (namely Zarz and Tanner). If being friends with two of them and fighting people I generally dislike means I'm riding their dick, I hate to see what you do with your team. :blink:

And Red has changed, not to the general public, but to myself specifically. I have known Red for over 5 years now and have always been friendly. Now I can hardly call our relationship civil. If it wasn't for Red being a undercutting backstabber, I would still be active in both governing the server, and coding when I had the time. But by not only belittling me and taking my actions as direct threats to his pocket book, I'm on the outside looking in on this wonderful downfall (BioShock's Rapture comes to mind).

I'm willing to put this behind me and continue assisting Red with Cyntara, but if he refuses or pushes me over the edge... Well, let's just say things tend to break when I get like that.

That is in no way a threat, it's a promise.

but yet again well done red about these so and so's got done coz as i seen combo bot's cave botting Black-D is the norm on this OT and it unfair for all us LEGIT players to even try to get up in lvls but dnt worry we have a lil thing up our sleave's

I haven't used Blackd since... Berylia Knighthood I suppose.

bla bla bla guys whinig about getting banned after obvious botting :)

Seems a lot of people are happy that there will only be one mwaller at battles now.
I can go tryhard and you won't notice the difference.

/owned ooth lol

To be honest Red I don't think they combo botted a monster. And why does it even matter it would die if it were a bunch of 5k hits or 1 29k hit i mean who cares. If they combo bot a person than it matters. And Zarz I remember that lmao. that nub got 1 pieced.

Yeah definitly botting, only a botter can get banned for getting rs from 4 frags :blink:

18:23 Red has taken the action "Banishment" against: ooth (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Combo Botting Monsters".
18:23 Red has taken the action "Banishment" against: bjonik (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Combo Botting Monsters".

are you able to read?:confused:

if this was my server i'd ip ban ya'll for bein such lil whiners grow some balls and accept it just fuck off honestly please leave no one likes u

if this was my server i'd ip ban ya'll for bein such lil whiners grow some balls and accept it just fuck off honestly please leave no one likes u

UMADBRO? We must have Killed you a lot of times, kicked you from spawns, or PA'd you for topaz/donors. haha

Back