• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Open BETA] World of Therran!

You were supposed to sign up before the server was launched since it's a closed beta.
From what I heard they were planning to release more beta keys in a few days, but I could be wrong so don't take my word for it.
I finally got my stream setup so was planning to stream some of this.

Hb-lE5s.png

it goes down 100ish in combat maybe

Not want to bash anyone but you do know a human eye can only see in 25 fps?
cartoons was made in 24 fps in the old days and it was nearly impossible to sort out the frames by the eye :p

Whenever I play tibia, I lock my fps to 50 fps because it doesn't matter if it's 50, or 5000.. you wont see difference :)

Not want to bash anyone but you do know a human eye can only see in 25 fps?
cartoons was made in 24 fps in the old days and it was nearly impossible to sort out the frames by the eye :p

Whenever I play tibia, I lock my fps to 50 fps because it doesn't matter if it's 50, or 5000.. you wont see difference :)
You can see a difference between 30 and 60 FPS.

Last edited:
Did I say we see in fps?
What I mean is how many fps we can sort out before losing it and we can't see difference if it's real movements, or pictures going fast.
Well ofc not. But it's more smooth when it higher amount of fps.

Back