• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Open BETA] World of Therran!

Don't mind me; just killing some Giant Creepers.
r4YohWY.jpg

Side note: two wedding rings means I can have 2 wives huehuheuh kek.

I wish I could help you with the client, but if neither the .exe or torrent works for you then I have no idea. It's just weird because apparently it's working for everyone else.

Bummer! :(
I'm assuming there's no init.lua among your files either, then?

So.... when you spend an hour and 30 minutes figuring out an crazy mechanically triggered quest and then you get no reward LOLOL.
Out of curiosity has anyone else managed to finish this quest in previous betas? I'm curious what the reward is supposed to be.
5LG6cDk.jpg

Jolle's computer crashed or something. I guess the server will be offline for a while.

Edit: apparently he's upgrading his internet from 100 to 250, so the server didnt crash

Last edited:
I have to fix the stupid raids. I can't allow minotaurs/orc/elf raids to appear during the night when nobody is online. They should only appear if enough people are playing.

Server is going to be offline for a few hours because Jolle is doing something.

I started !cast join in and Watch:) im a druid healing a friend of mine. A Knight.

Back