• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Open BETA] World of Therran!

Tomorrow at 10.00 (swe time), be sure to check Jerih's tomb for an increased difficulty.

Also, if you like the server, help us grow. Start a stream, tell a friend, share screenshots of your adventure. Catch people's interest! :)

Tomorrow at 10.00 (swe time), be sure to check Jerih's tomb for an increased difficulty.

Also, if you like the server, help us grow. Start a stream, tell a friend, share screenshots of your adventure. Catch people's interest! :)

Maybe make a post in the advertisement thread :p I'll make some screenshots soon

Hey guys.

We in the team have decided to close the beta due to lack of interest. We can't keep the server open for that one guy who logs in and plays an hour a day.

Thanks for everyone's participation, it has been a great BETA.
See you once we go official! :)

......... NO! -.- I just came home from a superrrr long weekend away, traveling over 300 miles, and I wanted so badly to play :'(

Maybe adding this thread "Beta phase" in advertising page would attract more people, still sadly theres not many people that want to try the Beta's since in the official release would ruin it. (Thats what Ive heard from some friends - This doen't include me).

Good luck and keep it going, images look dope aswell the client itself, im sure this will be successful once its released.

Greetings

Damn... i find dat server too late :( My friend and I would have liked to have tested this server...

Working 100% in another town hasn't quite given me the free time that I'd wished for. I can't talk for the rest of us, but this is the first I've gotten around to be able to use my computer for about 2 weeks.
Our goal is still to finish this but I don't see when I'll be able to work on it again. When I get used to my new schedule I will try to find some more time for this.

I can't talk for the rest of us

I was working on my own game for a competition I entered (and was a finalist in (Y), but didn't win), now I have final exams at my school in a week so I'm very busy with stuff as well.

So yeah, real life is keeping us busy. :p

Back