• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Open BETA] World of Therran!

Played for a while and frozen blocked for me. Seems pretty cool so far.

i played for an hour or so, and it seems pretty good. my question is, since there isnt skill training anymore, do the skills have a impact on damage/defence? for example, if i raise weaponary by 10 points, will i notice a difference in damage with auto attacks? or is all that solely based on level now?

Mages can skill in magic and their element of choice. Magic gives 70% damage and element skill gives 30% (or other way around)
Knights and paladin however is like that you can't train your skills to do higher damage. If you put points in idk the skillname those vocations have but it does increase your damage, both auto attacks and abilities. .

Mages can skill in magic and their element of choice. Magic gives 70% damage and element skill gives 30% (or other way around)
Knights and paladin however is like that you can't train your skills to do higher damage. If you put points in idk the skillname those vocations have but it does increase your damage, both auto attacks and abilities. .
ahh, good to know thank you.

so 30 mana potions weigh 81 oz, 100 mana pots would weigh like around 300, knights are only getting 5 cap a level, i understand you can get 15 oz for putting 1 point into the agility skill, for some reason i see this being a problem at like lvl 50+ when i actually need to start useing potions... i really dont wana put points into agility just for cap, when i could be gaining weaponary/defense/brawling x.x

nothing happens when i press play, the program just freeze and i have endless loading, weird thing is i cant find the exe so i have to end it with explorer.exe, anyone got the same problem?

i really dont wana put points into agility just for cap, when i could be gaining weaponary/defense/brawling x.x

That's the point of the skill system. You have to sacrifice a bit of damage for utility.

Edit: If you are having problems with the client/launcher. Message Jolle_jkpg. He's swedish.

Have you tried downloading the client again?
Do you have a firewall / anti-virus program blocking the launcher?

Yeah I tried downloading client again and reinstalling but nothing changes. And nothing is blocking launcher (I tried disabling my anti-virus and nothing new)

Cant log in, it says "Connection failed"

Also when its loading at 45% - graphic loading it freezes.

Last edited:
Yeah I tried downloading client again and reinstalling but nothing changes. And nothing is blocking launcher (I tried disabling my anti-virus and nothing new)
I have no idea then, the problem is coming from your end since you are the only one having it. The only thing I can do is guess. :/

Cant log in, it says "Connection failed"

Also when its loading at 45% - graphic loading it freezes.
We have noticed with older computers that graphics will take a long time to load.

Any idea how can I log it? I tried deleting config.otlm file but still won't le tme log in. @Samuro

Tomb of Jerih (the last tomb) will recieve a bit of a make-over. I'll be aiming this tomb towards 75 - 100 ~.

All Pharaohs will be receiving a make-over as well. I want them to be hard. Aiming the difficulty towards 100~120. Becomes easier with friends.

Edit: The tomb of Jerih has been reworked a bit. Careful the next time you step down. It's a lot harder than before.
Edit2: It will be there the next time we update the map for the server.

Last edited:
The server deserves so much more popularity!

I guess the Beta wasn't advertised like other OT's do it, but you can really see that this is one of the few servers which have a "community feeling" like Tibia had back in the days. This server is just perfection in my eyes and it looks like fun on a longer period of time rather than a few days/weeks. I thought I wouldn't find a good custom OT since Thanatos but damn, this is just great.

Back