• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Open BETA] World of Therran!

Mouse click to talk to Npcs :)

LeftTalkNpc.gif

If you played any of the last two open Betas, you might remember the boss of the tutorial tower. This is kind of a bottleneck since the warden only can challenge one player at a time.
Due to this there could be some waiting at the lever granting you access to the warden. To make this process fair we've added a queue system, so that you don't have to stand and be ready and try to cut in line to be able to be first.
This queue ensures your place and when it's your turn you will automatically be teleported to the Warden and be able to progress further in the tutorial tower.
With this we hope the waiting will be a bit better and you won't have to be stressed out over everyone trying to get in front of you.

N8Ntop9.png

note: one of the messages says 1 out of 2, this is because the message runs on a timer, and that message came before the last person queued.

Regards,
8Ware

note: one of the messages says 1 out of 2, this is because the message runs on a timer, and that message came before the last person queued.
sounds like a bad code
looks like a cool server. Ive missed the beta keys.. so when will official launch?

sounds like a bad code
looks like a cool server. Ive missed the beta keys.. so when will official launch?
The code isn't bad, if a message is sent you can't alter it's content. The next time the queue information comes up the current queue size will be correct. The players position in the queue always shows correct, not that big a deal that how many are in the queue is shown incorrect once in a while.

We don't know when the official launch will be yet.

well could be better but i missunderstood
did not realized that next time it show up correct size

what about a next closed beta or open beta?

well could be better but i missunderstood
did not realized that next time it show up correct size

what about a next closed beta or open beta?
We will run this beta for as long that is needed, after that we will discuss about either an open beta or opening official, depending on how much data we'll be able to collect.
Even though the sign up is closed we'll probably give out a few codes once in a while. Don't know when though :)

You will be able to download the client a few hours before the Beta starts, more information about when will come later.

So, due to some unforeseen events we can't open the Beta tomorrow, to make up for that we've decided to open it earlier instead of delaying it.
So the closed Beta will open tonight.

New Time:
March 24th, 21.00 CET

We hope you'll appreciate this more than delaying the Beta.

Regards,
8Ware

Kudos for opening it earlier instead of later! :D
Out of curiosity how many people signed up for closed beta? If you don't mind saying.

I didn't get any e-mails for activation, can someone help me with it?

Edit: I got mail now, thanks.

The client is now downloadable from the website at the right-hand corner.

See you soon!

Holy shit the client look sick! :eek:

I want to play so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back