• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Open for (website related) work

L

LordVissie

Hey,

My name is LordVissie or Vissie and I'm open for freelance (web related) jobs. I've about 3 years experience in web development and going to do a new college education in 2 months as follow-up of the one I just graduated ~2 weeks ago. Therefore I do have some spare time. I'm open for all kind of website related work except designing full new layouts. Want to know more about me? Feel free to send me a message.

Skills:
PHP (Laravel, CakePHP, experience with ZnoteAAC or Gesior)
MySQL
HTML, CSS
JavaScript (Angular, Vue.js)
Website optimization and SEO
Photoshop (Banners, gifs, ect.)

I'm not that experienced with LUA but I can make some basic scripts. You can also hire me to make promotion banners/gifs.

Feel free to hit me up with a PM on Otland or Discord (Vissie#6980) and I'm sure we can figure something out.

Thanks!
Vissie

Best professional I've ever worked with, attentive, punctual and helpful.

We will definitely work again.

I'm more busy currently as I'm working full-time again. I'm still open for jobs but I may turn it down if it's too much work or not fun to do.
If you have any questions you can always ask me.

Back