• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OPEN MY SERVER & REVERSE ENGINEER

Dark Templar

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for someone who could get my ot running with a functioning website, open to the public and my own client so people dont have to use ip changer. Ive read many tutorials but, I am still unable to open it. Only trustworrthy candidates as I will probably have to give access to TeamViewer/my pc.

I've been told it's an easy job to those who already have knowledge on the topic therefore I could offer 50 dollars/or depending on the minutes/hours it takes you. We can further discuss prices.

Also, as a side job, I need someone who knows how to reverse engineer. I play a game on the side and it has a bot which charges 7~ Euros a month. I you could crack it, I'd pay 40$ for that as well because I've heard that doesnt take even one hour if you know about the topic.

I am willing to share ID and/or social media references to assure you I am serious. However, I am also looking for serious honest people with good rep on the forum.

Cheers!

Back