• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia and Tibia 9.1?

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
I don't know man, but I sure am getting scared.. I don't want OT's to end..

#Maybe this can be a hope? A new type of server?
http://otland.net/f251/community-project-official-forgotten-server-126127/

#And I can't believe it about BlackD.. So strange how everything is falling apart.
Have you heard anything about NG?

#Says the bot is being updated.. But it's been saying that for a while now..
http://forums.tibiabot.com/

#
Today, 3313 Tibia accounts have been deleted for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these deletions are in vain.

Last edited:
if anything ots will BOOM, now that people can only bot on OTs, why are we complaining?

if anything ots will BOOM, now that people can only bot on OTs, why are we complaining?

As far as I've noticed, IP changers won't work now.

Red

how would that even be in the same context? ip chager will work to change ips for 8.6 lets say just not 9.1 above.
who cares everyone already says the new tibia updates are making it worse..

the ip changer for 9.1 probably wont work at all but im ok because ive got a 8.6 ot :D so ip changer will work for my community :D

:) cool no more botters i just hope open tibia can still go on

OT's can still go on up to 9.1 we all think but no one knows for sure atm so but all client to 9.0 can still use ip changer :D

the ip changer for 9.1 probably wont work at all but im ok because ive got a 8.6 ot :D so ip changer will work for my community :D

Hopefully that changes one day when 8.6 is completely obsolete. Lacking so many desirable features. But only time will tell.

NeoBot 2.6 released!
this guy did it :0 i guess its not safe anyways

What source says it's not safe? (and Greg is pr0 coder)

Red

I don't see how this is he end of OT plus people getting banned is because Cipsoft has a "tool" that can tell them who is botting or not(who has a patched client) but I'm sure we will be able to figure out how to make an IP changer for it and solemnly use the patched client for OTS, no biggie!

I will find it crazy to see anyone botting in the new tibia client, since their interface has gotten so simple to the point that it's almost botting.

I don't see how this is he end of OT plus people getting banned is because Cipsoft has a "tool" that can tell them who is botting or not(who has a patched client) but I'm sure we will be able to figure out how to make an IP changer for it and solemnly use the patched client for OTS, no biggie!

I will find it crazy to see anyone botting in the new tibia client, since their interface has gotten so simple to the point that it's almost botting.

It's not the fact that they have a tool to detect botters, it's the fact that ever address is dynamically loaded on startup, meaning the addresses that the OT uses will change with each client making it harder to find them.

It's not the fact that they have a tool to detect botters, it's the fact that ever address is dynamically loaded on startup, meaning the addresses that the OT uses will change with each client making it harder to find them.

All I can say is...
A New Challenger Appears!

Eventually they will find a way around it.

It seems "Unwanted" (AKA Darkstar) might be onto something and Greg also, let's just hope more news about how to "work around" the new tibia client.

uhmm, I'm not sure if they didnt added any encrypted adresses but old ones are still present in exe so probably hardpatching would work as ipchanger

and, anyone knows if compatibility mode would stop that shit? cause I'm playing in 98 mode anyway to prevent playing with user dirs while I need to backup map etc

There is a post on tpforums that dictates a way to disable the ASLR on client start, but then you would need to change the IP changers to include this, and it is modifying the client it could be done in much the same way that "safe" mc's work.

Last edited:
i think 9.0 is the last version of otserver.. how elfbot end at 8.6..

the most otservers will be ever 8.6

9.1 IP Changer is already done, i was just testing it with Mark...

Back