• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should advertise this on Tibiaking and other forums/platforms. Get it super popular.

Update!
  • You can now like and dislike servers.
  • You can now add your favourite server to your own favourite list to access the servers information quickly.
  • Added popular servers to statistics page.
Currently 11 servers registered at *******.com!

Looks amazing :) Good job @HalfAway !!!! Nice design and finally something fresh in the otslist category :p Good luck mate! I can see this becoming the next great otslist :D

The web seems down, getting 404.

Anyway, I've always lacked a button to quickly copy an ip address to clipboard. Think you could implement that?

Also the like and dislike system is a little dangerous - knowing people will abuse this to downvote servers as a means of promoting their own.

The web seems down, getting 404.
Website is back online.

Anyway, I've always lacked a button to quickly copy an ip address to clipboard. Think you could implement that?
I'll take a look at this, sounds like a good idea.

About the like/dislike system what do you think if I only kept the likes and removed the possiblity to dislike a server would that be better?

I acctually agree with that. Servers who have a loving community will be liked. Others will just "exist" without much likes. Going with this it would be nice if there was a possibility for embeding a "Like4Points" system where Likeing the server would result in free points (one time or even every 24h) for the players. Maybe this can be made to work with ZnoteAAC? Alot of private server lists use this system :)

Edit: maybe also keep the "Custom Servers, Evolution Servers, Real Map Servers, Other Servers" when you click on either of these navigation buttons? So you can easily switch between the sections.
About the like/dislike system what do you think if I only kept the likes and removed the possiblity to dislike a server would that be better?
Yeah, that would be better imho. Maybe reactions? Not as drastic as the ones below, though.
users-ireland-spain-reactions-emoticons-photo-tested_4ae10982-6e43-11e5-9358-ce0f694bc37c.jpg

Update!
  • Removed the option to dislike a server, only possible to like it to prevent abuse.
  • Now possible to see when a server was added to the list.
  • Added a error message incase you try to add a server thats offline to the list.
Currently 14 servers registered at *******.com!

Finally something other than otservlist, there are so many small otservlist websites, I think this one will become successful!

Thanks a lot man!

The white on the orange can get a bit tiresome to read. At least for a small laptop with high resolution that I have.
Also perhaps instead of showing "Stages" it could show the highest rate and the lowest? Like so:
2287gM3.png

Update!
  • Updated FAQ page with more information.
  • Added possibility to enable/disable minimap image on your server.
  • Changed the color on labels for server type and experience.
  • Added posibility to set highest and lowest rate instead of just "Stages" as experience. (Still possible to just set "Stages" if you want that option.
  • Updated the alert when you get a notification.
Currently 21 servers registered at *******.com!

The white on the orange can get a bit tiresome to read. At least for a small laptop with high resolution that I have.
Also perhaps instead of showing "Stages" it could show the highest rate and the lowest? Like so:
2287gM3.png
Added, thanks for the suggestion.
RIGKkRsPc.png

Update!
  • Made some design changes.
  • Possible to enable/disable website link at server page.
  • Added a chart for total players on all servers combined. (Updates each hour)
    • Personal charts will be added to each server owner so you can easily check the servers progress during a certain time.
  • Updated "my favourite servers" page.
  • Re-designed the add server page.
  • Added more notifications.
  • Updated the FAQ page with some more information.
  • Fixed some spelling mistakes, thanks for the reports.
Currently 24 servers registered at *******.com!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back