• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open tibia servers is Really bad

I would if I had time to do it and money to pay for domain and hosting.
If I had money I'd host a non-profit server. The problem is I'm a noob so much I can't even configure website shop myself.

Did you see me telling people please back the old ots? I'am just saying about why people don't make nice servers these days like in the past.
Umm what if i said that poland ots is lagging in my country? vestia was 1k online? I don' like highexp servers?

I would if I had time to do it and money to pay for domain and hosting.
If I had money I'd host a non-profit server. The problem is I'm a noob so much I can't even configure website shop myself.
Iam replying to late sorry

there is my server Nevadora.sytes.net it's good but just need players!

My server is custom, i have 150 players Online, but i have done alot of works in it!

Now, random noobs download a ot and run it and get 1000 players! After two months close it!

My server is custom, i have 150 players Online, but i have done alot of works in it!

Now, random noobs download a ot and run it and get 1000 players! After two months close it!
mine isn't downloaded and i put alot of work on it and there is no much online i'm stress

I wonder why tibia is sucks now even the servers is so really bad

Otservlist.org in 2009-2013 26 pages

Otservlist.org in 2014-2015 6 pages

*Most of the servers is the same,
*10.50+ pvp system is sucks
*Rarely to find a good 8.6 server

Maybe I can say the old is gold :/

What is your opinion about this?

why a 8.6? 8.6 sucks and the downgrade to webpages 26 to 6 is cause tibia is dying

People just move to other games. Tibia is 2d and is very old. No need to blame repetitive rl map servers for that.

Guys please I didn't say that real map servers is sucks and that noob who is saying 8.6 sucks you played tibia so late. I whant to see someone is realy working on an ot not for money atleast for making players having fun and I whant to see it in any client version

Guys please I didn't say that real map servers is sucks and that noob who is saying 8.6 sucks you played tibia so late. I whant to see someone is realy working on an ot not for money atleast for making players having fun and I whant to see it in any client version
online servers:
Cyntara
SpiderOT
Vestia
probably more (I didn't play otservers as an ordinary player for years)

otland projects:
Necronia
Whi World
Heroland
probably more (I rarely visit discussion section on otland)

OtLand scripters post things for free. That's not rare, visit fucking resources board and you'll see things we posted. They're fucking free so don't tell me we're doing this for money.

Nobody more make servers custom, why?

Because all want only money, tibia is dying and otservers follow the same way!

The players don't want more a RPG server, or make quests, or explore map, they only want put the bot on and after it go to war!

That is not true.
Take a look at my 7.72 custom RPG (in the signature). People are rarely making those because there's no demand.
My OT only has around 10 players who keep coming back. It's kinda rare to see someone new in my OT. People just don't like these OTs anymore. I keep it online for those who do, including myself and my RL who's also the mapper.
If I was paying for hosting or was hosting it on my own computer, I would have shut it down a long time ago.
That's why you don't see custom RPG OTs anymore.

online servers:
Cyntara
SpiderOT
Vestia
probably more (I didn't play otservers as an ordinary player for years)

otland projects:
Necronia
Whi World
Heroland
probably more (I rarely visit discussion section on otland)

OtLand scripters post things for free. That's not rare, visit fucking resources board and you'll see things we posted. They're fucking free so don't tell me we're doing this for money.
Are you idiot ? I didn't talked about fucking resources or scripts

Back