• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open tibia servers is Really bad

Mr Osama, I can tell you why noone want to play your ot-
1. VIP system- is OP
2. Donator Items are OP too
3. RL maps are boring.
4. 8.60 "BOT Client 1.0"
5. There alredy exists over 34093290493204923049203 RL maps, I see no reason to play your rl map with the op don items
6. Exp stages are to high "in my opinion"

Its not a hate just for your info XDDDDD

Mr Osama, I can tell you why noone want to play your ot-
1. VIP system- is OP
2. Donator Items are OP too
3. RL maps are boring.
4. 8.60 "BOT Client 1.0"
5. There alredy exists over 34093290493204923049203 RL maps, I see no reason to play your rl map with the op don items
6. Exp stages are to high "in my opinion"

Its not a hate just for your info XDDDDD
i don't need your opinion and i didn't speak about my server you don't like it then don't play it not every thread you say your server is bad (none of your business)

I'll try to explain you few changes. In first of all-time-it changes everything even Tibia. Second Tibia is almost the oldest mmorpg game from 1997 - 2015 so 18 years of changes. As you know 10 or more years ago our PC's were weak and not everyone had it. That's why Tibia became famous because it was the only mmorpg which was required low PC rates to play and it was Free 2 Play also controls and point of game was easy and every kid wanted to be better in this game than friends of him to gain respect. But they CIP started destroying game so many player quit to OTS. But times still goes up and many new games came in Metin2, League of Legends etc. So many games so peoples bored of OTS and RL joined new games also half of them are adult they have families and need to work to feed up childs and wifes. Only oldschool players stand. The problem is new players won't come becuse there is really many new games more interested for young players. We had Tibia and CS they have so many games and meincraft or maincraft is the best for they. Soon we the oldest player will quit and Tibia will finally die. 18 years what a couple of time. It was gone so fast. We all have to move and nothing gonna life forever. That's sad hit in ass from life but Tibia will live forever in our hearts and memories!

I'll try to explain you few changes. In first of all-time-it changes everything even Tibia. Second Tibia is almost the oldest mmorpg game from 1997 - 2015 so 18 years of changes. As you know 10 or more years ago our PC's were weak and not everyone had it. That's why Tibia became famous because it was the only mmorpg which was required low PC rates to play and it was Free 2 Play also controls and point of game was easy and every kid wanted to be better in this game than friends of him to gain respect. But they CIP started destroying game so many player quit to OTS. But times still goes up and many new games came in Metin2, League of Legends etc. So many games so peoples bored of OTS and RL joined new games also half of them are adult they have families and need to work to feed up childs and wifes. Only oldschool players stand. The problem is new players won't come becuse there is really many new games more interested for young players. We had Tibia and CS they have so many games and meincraft or maincraft is the best for they. Soon we the oldest player will quit and Tibia will finally die. 18 years what a couple of time. It was gone so fast. We all have to move and nothing gonna life forever. That's sad hit in ass from life but Tibia will live forever in our hearts and memories!
Best reply in this post :/ every thing you said is true

Yes man. Time is the biggest killer. Bigger even an Orshabaal in 2004. He will kill your family members, guild members, your wife, childs, your cat, your car, your money,every thing which you love and hate and even you. Life is short and time is fast so try to do not waste it for things which you are hate.

thanks bro hit me up on snapchat i want see your head
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Jacob-Holst-Mouritzen.jpg

true info
but when there is some actually good server there isn't enough players, every new server dies within a month
not enough players > devs quit their projects > players quit servers > devs quit their projects > repeat infinity

This is actually true. Also, brazilians love botting servers and high rate servers with short lifespan.

Back