• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Tools! A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job!

I see 2 of my 3 programs on the list... where's my raidmaker? :blink:

You should add the names of the original creators so people know who's they are downloading. :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work!

Signed,
Wovaki

Nice job!

I see 2 of my 3 programs on the list... where's my raidmaker?

You should add the names of the original creators so people know who's they are downloading.

Keep up the good work!

Signed,
Wovaki

Great idea!

Love you (not on gay way)

Love u to! :)

Thanks for including wxPicTool! But please note, wxPicTool != PicTool, so you may want to update the description :)

Code:
[b]This is a graphical interface for pictool.[/b] PicTool is a command line utility which can read and write Tibia.pic files from at least version 7.1 to at least version 8.4.

Thanks for including wxPicTool! But please note, wxPicTool != PicTool, so you may want to update the description :)

Code:
[b]This is a graphical interface for pictool.[/b] PicTool is a command line utility which can read and write Tibia.pic files from at least version 7.1 to at least version 8.4.

Gogogo Yatc!

Whoa, great work you did there.
I guess the creators would prefer to have their credits added though, but since your linking to the threads or most I've seen so far, it's not really important. Still would be a cool add, if you got enough time :)

Aah, finally I found a npc editor. Not that I searched long but anyways.

Do you have a Link to a 7.6 otitemeditor?:p

can you pm me with a swelution or armonia map 8.4

( to kermit )

Last edited by a moderator:
Other OT toool

Hey, kewl ot loginserver based on tfs itself, please mention it, for it worked fine on linux (and I suppose is working on windows as well):
[tfls] Index of /tags/0.1 (The forgotten Login Server), side-to-side to the official the forgotten server (otserv 0.3.1pl2 to date).

It really worked great here, worth being into this list. I tried the other loginserver but it seems to work only under windows, and this one does not need to change database as players already have 'world_id' column (as far as I know).
It uses config.lua as base,so you can leave your config.lua as is, and call theforgottenserver (theforgottenserver.exe) with '--port=7172' for example!.

Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back