• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Tools! A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
plx fast i need open 2 tibia client on one time plx

8.1 server

Heya!

Helped me out loads, was wondering... I've searched in the forums for a couple of days now trying to find an 8.1 "server" with all required mats but without success :(
If you could add 1 server of each client no need to add map.(That's the only thing I have)
I already made the map on remeres, just need an 8.1 server with everything needed to start a server up and I'll be on my way <3
Hopefully in the future I'll know enough to be able to help everyone with tutorials and make some useful things here anyone haven't already made.

Hoping for a quick reply and your reputation just keeps on rising.;)

Sincerely
Angelus

Looool

Otitemeditor 0.31 Tibia 8.1.
INFO: Another map editor.

>> Map Editor?

hey man why all the links on rapid share?? rapid share doesn't work for me.. :( please put them on speedy share or mega upload or anything else please :( ! i really need those stuff it's really nice tools + thx for the post ill rep you :) !

The spellmaker link leads to a page without any download link. I tried to follow around that page to a link, nothing leads there, if anyone has it msg me and I'll send u my email address thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back