• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open TibiaME Server with sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to log in this client? I use Midpx Emulator. Always LOGIN SERVER NOT FOUND...

Hi there, i'am interested with OTME project. I do have some basic knowledge on C# but still studying it. How do you manage to create the map? I've use OTMAPEditor but it saved as .otbm and any other things to do in creating map? I'am trying to make OTME Symbian Client but still configuring how can it connect while server is not online for all.

*If you post new link, make sure you say this is the updated version of OTME. =P

Hi there, i'am interested with OTME project. I do have some basic knowledge on C# but still studying it. How do you manage to create the map? I've use OTMAPEditor but it saved as .otbm and any other things to do in creating map? I'am trying to make OTME Symbian Client but still configuring how can it connect while server is not online for all.

*If you post new link, make sure you say this is the updated version of OTME. =P

Created map save as .otx :)

About symbian client, are you using tibiame_s60_145_free.sis client? Well client can't connect to server, while server is offline. Or I misunderstood you? :)

Oh i see, just change .otbm to .otx when saving. hehe just configured it out. anyway any other things to do to make it perfect? like sign board, how can i make it readable? And do you know how to update those material? i want to create latest map such as Ashmor, Banuna, Starfish, etc

Yes and i try to use latest client too. i try to configure Java Client also. make it online on another pc. By this week or another, i will published latest Aurea Map and Solahmar Map. Your current Aurea Map is incomplete, hehe.

About sign boards, find readables.xml file in server/data folder and there apply text to an location. That can be used also on tree or chest, whatever you like. :D

About new graphics in map and latest clients, well i didn't managed to capture map data packets from newer client. But you can try.

oh i see, got to try that later. i've already have latest material in .bmp and i dont know how to make it available in OTMAPEditor. you know what to do to make others try those server? i've porftforwarding them.

A problem comes up, i can't open server. i loaded new map, new readables, new itemfromitem, new npc but i can't open up server. why is that?

LOL I have never tryed TibiaME. i might test it ^^

for config.xml, i just change map name & path, motd msg. thats all. still can't open server. i use your map at the folder but i recreate it, make it complete. and i've change itemfromitem, readables, npc. how to overcome problem?

this is current config.xml,
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<!--
Keys
Map Path to the map
mapstore Path to the map store
blocking Path to file containing blocking items
maptype (simone | default)
default - maps created using otme mapeditor
simone - maps created using simones map editor

gatwayip Ipaddress Gateway Listens on (AUTO)
gatewayport Port of Gateway default 110

serverip Ipaddress Server Listens on (AUTO)
Serverport Port of server default 7000

motd Message of the day
motdid 1-Server offline
2-Static Display of motd
3... MotdNumber

world ID Default World ID
maxplayers max number of players allowed

File Paths Path to the files

-->
<settings>
<config
map="./data/map/TibiaME_World.otx"
type="simone"
blocking ="./data/map/grounds.xml"
mapname="TibiaME World"
mapstore="./data/map/map-store.xml"
autoip="true"
gatewayaddress="127.0.0.1" gatewayport="110"
serverip="127.0.0.1" serverport="7000"
motdid="3"
motd="Welcome to The First TibiaME Private Server!"
worldid="1"
maxplayers="150"
npcfile="./data/npc.xml"
itemfile="./data/items.xml"
readablefile="./data/readables.xml"
itemsfromitem="./data/itemsfromitem.xml"
diggablefile="./data/diggable.xml"
spawnfile="./data/map/spawns.xml"
shopfile="./data/shops.xml"
creaturesfile="./data/creatures.xml " />
</settings>

<!--
ADDING NEW PARAMETERS

add the parameter
use Config.GetValue("<parameter>")

-->

fyi, after it loads npc file. it shut down. maybe either my readables,itemfromitem,diggable,spawns,shops,creatures files might be broken.

after a few time checking otme server, there's bug need to be fixed:-

1. Player HP and MP, i try to change Lvl100 HP and MP it via Player.xml the character won't online, but if i change lvl and exp; i'am able to online character.
2. Some item id aren't correct. Item from item mode maybe have bugs.
3. NPC aren't not well implemented. If i try to talk to NPC, it lags.
4. Readables sometimes can't be read.
5. No PvP Rules at Arena.
6. No Hunting, No Monster Spawn.

And i want new and latest server, how can i do it? Let's implement it together. I want to change New Game Spawn at Saepira Island. And now i try to use latest client but i dont know how to get those material via Xvi32. I'am fuzzy when reading the id. LOL

To solve problems, run server in debug mode.

Player hp and mp values isn't completed. Max hp and mp is 255, because byte is 0 - 255. I will rework on it later. Itemsfromitem isn't implemented yet. Well, many things isn't implemented yet. I have already fixed multiplayer, take, drop, use item, chat, private chat, unique shops. I will continue my work later, because I'm not at home now.

Do anyone have Symbian s60v2 phone and would like to login to otme with it?

Very interesting project! Keep going! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back