• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open TibiaME Server with sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put up an svn team so its easier to work on this project together?

allright, i got a lil bit knowledge on c# language and i'am tibiame freak! LOL can't wait to see Liuciferis symbian OTME. atm i try to make char speed more faster than now. its like a camel walking speed. LOL

i can't take new client item code, it's not success at all. i try using xvi32. hmph. i still new at this tools. c# knowledge still on basic mode. LOL

Reupload it please. I have dedicated server, when i can start TibiaME server for free.

Up
Lol, whats do you know about this server??
First read all post, then take stupid proposition...

Start with this, 2 days ago
Wdemon (Liuciferius)
wrote in tibiame game on a
forum that work on
TibiaME OTME finished and
he needed money to game server for tibiaME otme.
Many people helped him
including myself. Here are
collected on the server and
he said that after 3-4 hours
of waking running game. As a result, I've waited for
him to skype 2 days, and
still do not have it there.
What does it mean?

Start with this, 2 days ago
Wdemon (Liuciferius)
wrote in tibiame game on a
forum that work on
TibiaME OTME finished and
he needed money to game server for tibiaME otme.
Many people helped him
including myself. Here are
collected on the server and
he said that after 3-4 hours
of waking running game. As a result, I've waited for
him to skype 2 days, and
still do not have it there.
What does it mean?

Got problems with my network provider, will post later.

He said that he got problems with his network so patient dude, Im really looking forward this "TibiaME Server"

Interesting concept, I browsed the code and there is a lot of room for improvement. I recommend hosting the project on SVN and I'll probably contribute some code.

Hello, I'm on exams and I can't work on OTME right now, I will back summer.

@darknessslt, don't listen or reply Wdemon messages, ignore it. He isn't real Wdemon (me). I think some guys tried to scam some players.

Hello again, here is svn link for tibiame. I lost 20% of my work, because of my computer reinstallation. Great that I had tibiame backup on my laptop.

tibiame - Revision 1: /

If you're interested in tibiame and looking to contribute your code, improve tibiame server, pm me on msn: [email protected] and I will invite you with all access to svn.

And here is timeline: Timeline – Tibiame

Last edited by a moderator:
this project was mine and geckos (More Mine) but he helped me out alot on the first version of this server... i started it just to help me learn more, id like to contribute anything i can just pm me

Hy there, I decided to continue my work on tibiame. I think I will change player data storage from xml to ini, because I hate xml. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back