• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OpenMap] Daddy Demon's Grand Taverna

~Daddy Demon, please take me to the party, and let me map along, until the lights go on!~

Nice to see you're back on track! Looking forward to seeing some mapping pieces from u :]

Can you please make a post everytime a new updated version of the link is added?

I will, eachtime I add a major piece.
Otherwise - the map willl be updated whenever I save it, So if ur interested when it sometimes. But Ill post each time a noteworthy piece is released.

Havent gotten that far ahead since I last updated for you - but I'm jumping onto exterior now for some time to avoid getting sick of city making. Awaiting some contribution from ILLUSION from Neon's team - as he graciously offered to help out.
The part hes making is the dirt area to Southwest.

Eitherway - if anyone wants to join up - PM me and we'll see. As I hope you know it's a open project - everything will be availible on free OTBMs as we map.
Or, if any ideas of what to map which would suit nearby a city please do say but dont just toss me a request like "wolves" because... Ehm, Dah? Duh?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30156815/Eldorath.otbm

Last edited:
Allright new request - Minotaur spawn
Thanks for not reading the part which included a really complicated step by step tutorial of HOWTO *NOT* request, would be funnier for me to received requests like ... abandomed house which were overtaken by something or blabla - might get me mapping something for the first time. But yeah, might got a spot for some random lowspawn minos - A little one tho. since its RIGHT outside city.

Yes, yes I am!
MdgST.png

Back