• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OpenMap] Daddy Demon's Grand Taverna

Does anyone even follow the progress? with and without me posting something new - since theres loads of better things I could be doing. Just wondering. :p

I am, one question, can you host a live mapping session? That way people can help you faster.

I am, one question, can you host a live mapping session? That way people can help you faster.

Didn't test but I assume not - Im kind of on a saving cash mode atm so I'm WiFi'ing my 3g net from the smartphone, so its rather slow and unstable. ;p Also I assume you need a static IP - which 3gs dun support.

GOing to my hometown for some days, getting back on sunday - atm the new version does not have that much new - just that Ive fixed some bugs and I've started to create some kind of mountain path - figuring a Cyclop spawn or smth. Time will tell. :D

Back