• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says, it's more than clear.. I am working on something similar to eBay. Of course, just open tibia content will be offered.

- no registration fee
- account activation upon agreement
- good looking template
- accounts system
- - passwords encryption (sha1)
- website sitemap
- exotic onMouseOver effects (lol)
- own content magement system

Progress: 70%

I will be in need of active moderators for this (soon), so I will post something about this.

FAQ:

#Q1: Why is this so similar to VAPus store?
#A1: OTBay will focus on opentibia stuff selling/buying only, and, as most of you know.. VAPus is a hosting company, an otlist, etc.

PREVIEW: OpenTibia Bay

Comment!

Last edited:
Nice idea seeing as buying and selling is prohibited on OTLand etc.

Yes. :(

Although the idea is not coming directly from my brain, since eBay is on the market already.

Would be nice if there was a sort of moderation system by either you or another web admin, where once the purchase is complete the sale must be submitted through the website so that the customer can ensure he will get what he pair for, or a refund

Would be nice if there was a sort of moderation system by either you or another web admin, where once the purchase is complete the sale must be submitted through the website so that the customer can ensure he will get what he pair for, or a refund

This is how it works:

The buyer will pay via PayPal.
The transaction will be registered as 'pending'.
The seller will receive the money.
The transaction will be registered as 'complete' if the buyer's downloads list was updated successfully, else the transaction will be registered as 'incomplete'.
If the transaction was registered as 'complete', the buyer will be able to download the item in the control panel downloads list.
If the transaction was registered as 'incomplete' or the PayPal server couldn't reach our database, this transaction will be marked as 'check'.

If a transaction is marked as 'check', the whole staff will be able to see this in the moderation panel, so we will investigate this.

However, nothing must go the wrong way since I am coding everything carefully and testing it.

I'd recommend you to use here select list ;p.
LMgCU.png

Im gonna start learning how to make new codes to websites soon!! so get money before its too late.

Is there a seller tax/fee that goes to the website or does the seller get the full amount of money.

U don't need any money ? U are making it just for fun ?

Well, I was going to make a 1.00 EUR fee at the beginning, but stian made me open my eyes. (I am going to be selling my best scripts on OTBay, so.. why would I charge users to register then? :p)

* Fixed registration page:
- invalid e-mail format
- invalid password format
- check if the PayPal ID is already in use

* Fixed archive page
* Fixed new page

* Added products page

Well. People have had this ability on VAPus for months, and I can't say people are using it that much. Most people are simply just complaining about how poor they are because they want to make lots and lots of cash without spending anything.

Glad you listened to me and removed that aweful 1EUR fee atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back