• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, I am having the same problem.

ya.. i did it over and over, but still just the bg..., i'm using firefox but i try also whit explorer and same thing ._. maybe is just me?

I never thought about compatibility, but I will see what I can do.

Meanwhile, I've disabled all browsers usage on OTBay, except Chrome.

Download Google Chrome.

Last edited:
ya i lrdy got it and it works fine ;/ but i hate crhome u shall fix it for firefox :s

ya i lrdy got it and it works fine ;/ but i hate crhome u shall fix it for firefox :s

Statistically speaking, Chrome is definitely better, faster and beautiful.

But I'll see what I can do.

It should now work for most browsers. I only have access to Firefox, Safari and Camino though - so if someone could report any bugs in IE or any other browser that would be highly appreciated.

Get rid of the silly effects on the front page, they add nothing to the otherwise nice layout.

Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: class in /var/www/otshop/pages/products.php on line 58

Fatal error: Call to a member function shortDescription() on a non-object in /var/www/otshop/pages/products.php on line 58

Get rid of the silly effects on the front page, they add nothing to the otherwise nice layout.

Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: class in /var/www/otshop/pages/products.php on line 58

Fatal error: Call to a member function shortDescription() on a non-object in /var/www/otshop/pages/products.php on line 58
Sorry about that - I made a quick mistake. Please try now.

its always worked on firefox for the last 3days at least and even now. and yesterday during classes i even checked the progress with my iphone n it worked

I added something to the shop and got this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /var/www/otshop/pages/account.php on line 460

Edit:
It seems to be fixed.

Last edited:
I added something to the shop and got this error.

Edit:
It seems to be fixed.

Yeah, you got me doing the moderation panel and fixing the 'add' request.

hurry up i need a flawless 8.6 distro :)

As vpaan said, remove these JS tricks, its annoying.

VAPus site is dead because opentibia bay? :(

PS: Niice idea :)

"VAPus site is dead (noone liked it anyway...), please use otstatus and OpenTibia Bay.

Who wants the source code?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back