• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Discord Server

Hey Amiroslo,

I cannot remember about having mentioned you in any post regarding this, also I have neither criticized you nor your server, I have nothing against you or the discord server you own.

The person meant in the picture is Nekiro, I therefore invite you and all the other involved on or reading this thread to have a look at the history of messages yourselves, I'll place them in a spoiler in order to not spam the whole thread that's not about this topic I'm talking to:
ceUloYV.png

6xBnkdR.png

WUuU37X.png
jdIWSje.png
aXMCArW.png

All I can say is that too much drama is involved into this, there's no need to make a tempest in a teapot just due to different opinions on a such a thing. I haven't mistreated or insulted anyone nor have others, the server I mod on (the one from the pictures above) is exactly meant to have such discussions without having to worry that much on words said. If someone says something dumb then people will say it's dumb, it's the internet and there's nothing anyone or any censure can do against it. Haters will hate.

See you folks,
Okke

Last edited:
@Okke If you didn't mean me then I am sorry. I thought you were talking about me. I apologize

Can some moderator clean this thread from the offtopic posts? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned the thread abit, try to stay away from attacking eachother and follow the rules.

Few changes:

-Moved the #🔰-general under Server category as it is for general & off-topic and not necessarily Tibia
  • Removed #Open-tibia and #real-tibia as they were inactive and not needed.
  • Added #💼-offer-services & #📋-requests under Tibia category
  • Added #💬-discussion under Tibia category
  • Dropped #❓-support , check the channel for more information!

- Added #🎨-showoff

Also a New project called Tibia.xyz has its own channel now

A new blue role called @Contributor has been added.
In order to receive this role, you’ll have to send me a proof of 10 contributions on OTLand!

They’ll have to be a thread! Like a code of some kind, a map, a project (open source), art like sprites (free to use) and so on!

It has to be your own! Send me 10 links to your contributions on PM and I’ll give you the role!

Last thing,

We have 268 threads tagged needss (https://otland.net/tags/needss/) which means they were able to recover the link and reupload the file but the screenshots are gone.

If you want to help, download the attachment of each thread, take ss and upload them using imgur on that post, then report ur post!

Lets make OTLAND great again!

Cheers 🥂

Update:
To make things a bit more simple. You need 15 best answers on OTLand to get the blue Contributor role! Dm me if you have that

Last edited by a moderator:
please man can u ban codex? there is a reason why he is banned on his 100 accounts on otland already
and we already see him spamming useless stuff in ur discord over and over we dont need this guy here!

1548338720114.png
this is even worst than the free webcam sites spam! please fix it

i also saw sex adds today again very sad!

please man can u ban codex? there is a reason why he is banned on his 100 accounts on otland already
and we already see him spamming useless stuff in ur discord over and over we dont need this guy here!

View attachment 34225
this is even worst than the free webcam sites spam! please fix it
So far he did not break any rules regarding our discord server. Banning him is an unfair ban.

i also saw sex adds today again very sad!
Yes, the bot was down so it didn’t catch it, it wasn’t a sex ad, please don’t spread false news, it was a dating ad. Anyways the bot is up again. Thank you

Bump
Feel free to join us to make new friends or just chat.
You can also keep track of some projects there too!

invite linked expired on first page

invite linked expired on first page
Try this

We have opened back the support channel BUT only for TFS 1.X

Any support related to 0.4/0.3.x will be removed!

We encourage everyone to upgrade to TFS 1.2 !

The reason I decided to not allow support for anything older than 1.X and open a 1.X support channel is to encourage people to move forward!

If you’re not in the server yet, you definitely should!
Link on the first page !

I'll take a look, even though I am not the most active person within the OT community any more.

Some updates:

• You can now assign custom roles in #roles
  • Developer role has been renamed to “Project Maintainer” -> to eliminate confusion

Bump,
For you who are still not in the server, maybe give it a try, I am open to all feedback!

Cheers

If you’re looking for a place to call home, look no more! Bringing home right to you with a click of a button. All you have to do is join this server and voila, home established 😆

Link to join: Join the (Open)Tibia Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/zVmrKBc)

Happy to see that @rwxsu is currently a part of our projects board (channels)!

We wish him best of luck,
Join our discord to keep up with the progress of some great ongoing projects!

8E5189E9-B4A3-4CCC-A776-E6F6B9975B7B.jpeg
By joining, it allows you to directly communicate with the project developer for feedback as well as take a part in our community. Feel free to DM me with feedback if you have any!

OTServBR-Global is a part of our Discord now! @gpedro
If you don’t know who they are, check them out @ opentibiabr/OTServBR-Global (https://github.com/opentibiabr/OTServBR-Global/)

@Slavi Dodo returns back as well to revive his UnityTibia Client project, it’s gonna be great!

Join us at Join the (Open)Tibia Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/zVmrKBc)
Almost 450 members 🎉

If you're looking for an OT Discord server, we got you covered. With more than 470 members! Come join us now, and take a part in our community!

OTUI Editor is an open-source, desktop application that allows easy visual GUI design for OTClient modules, by Oen44, you can see it’s progress on our Discord!

Also otclient edition by kondrah is being released, everything expect for the C++ code will be available for free! You can join to see the progress or ask your questions!

Would like to thank everyone for taking a part, we’ve already hit 600! If you haven’t joined and you’re looking for a (open)Tibia server, join us!

Last edited:
You should probably have an OT server advertisement channel it would bring alot more traffic and maybe people stay for other things

Last edited:
Created a channel for OT advertising.
If you’re working on an open project and want to have your own channel. Let me know in Discord

We hit 600+ members,
remember, if you’re working on an open project and want to have your own channel. Let me know in Discord

Just to let developers know. If you have a running project and you need a channel on our discord server, DM me on discord and I will set one up for you so you could post updates and engage people!

Back