• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Sprite Pack

I assume they are AI generated based on copyrighted content, right?
I say this because it looks a lot like some merged Tibia armors due to overfitting.

AI trend emerge seems inevitable, but it's still in a gray area and I think we can look at how to use it more ethically.
Assuming I'm right on my first guess, I'm not sure if it's ideal to apply generated content based on copyright stuff without consent into an open source package.

Hi Master, how are you?
Please, which AI can do something like this? Could you please tell me?
I have custom sprites and I would like to see if I can create other sprites from the ones I have, using AI.
Could you kindly help me?
Thanks

Hi Master, how are you?
Please, which AI can do something like this? Could you please tell me?
I have custom sprites and I would like to see if I can create other sprites from the ones I have, using AI.
Could you kindly help me?
Thanks
I second that gent's question! @matiszek30 are these AI-generated? If so, would you be willing to shed some light on the tool(s) that you used? I've spent the last evening looking into all sorts of (free, for now) generative AI for generating images (img2img, img+txt2img, txt2img) and none yielded satisfying results.
At the moment, I'm looking into training a bespoke model, so this pack will definitely help with that!

Check this thread in there I have given a very detailed instruction what was used and how to use it to achieve these.

Back