• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opera-OT banned - Spoofing data info?

azevedo2109

Reaction score
hello, I am the owner of the Opera-OT and my server was added a few days ago and the server full of players, was very popular and I was being banned in otservlist ..... Please, I did nothing, just filled with people!

Check my server and unban please: Opera-OT, new era & we are the envy! or Opera-OTServ - Simples, unico e superior! - Latest News
Unban it please...?
bump...?
Thanks guys, I really need to publish my OT at otservlist xD

I play this server and really have many players online, I think they should unlock the otservlist ... This otservlist seems that only allows them to appear on the first page the users friends of the owners ospakposkaopsa

mayby for that becouse in your layout aint included who is online a href and that panel where showing players online is just named server online.

so a normal player wich wanna take a look on your online page need to do it mannualy write here.

Opera-OTServ - Simples, unico e superior! - Who is online?

and propapbly its banned becouse 50~ characters online is 2-8 level in roggard wheres stage from 1 > 50 is 100x this should be to kill 1 level one snake and you owning 5 level so realy is impossible to have 2 level character, but its just my opinion mayby you really filled server full of animals...

look at support and you will see 200~ god chars that are just your chars for spoofing lol

is not it .... if I go offline on my server otservlist deicha to be known, I did nothing .... Please unban

6. My server has been banned! Why?
We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!

And why do everyone go like "I did nothing". They found out what you did. speak to an administrator.

I play this server and really have many players online, I think they should unlock the otservlist ... This otservlist seems that only allows them to appear on the first page the users friends of the owners ospakposkaopsa

Haha, new account? Nice one!

You go bankrupt? So, this whole thing is about you making money?
Greedy bastard.
OTservers nowadays is about making money, the ones saying that it isn't or that they aren't in for the money are liars.

You just proved you doesn't deserve to be unbanned, enjoy.
Everyone in OTland hosts OTservers to make money, get real. Everyone here is greedy.

look at support and you will see 200~ god chars that are just your chars for spoofing lol
Support only has 1 staff member from what I can see..

227 to be exact :p

Lawl, nice evidence..

Sorry but you are too late, the owner already removed it.

Lawl, nice evidence..
Dude I only pointed out ONE account, but there are a lot more just like this.

Btw, wtf are u doing here? Aren't u that poor dude with this signature?

From today forth, I'm tired of corrupt communities being ran by a bunch of children. I'm a VAPus member for life.

GTFO and get your facts straight. :)

Back