• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ORGANIZED PK GUILD] Dancing Shadows on Shadowcores.

Menace

Reaction score
Welcome to the recruitment thread of Dancing Shadows

I want to tell you guys first why i made this guild.
I was in the guild happy tibians (its also a pk guild on shadowcores) but i left it, and some more people are leaving the guild.
this because the most of Happy Tibias dont even know what pvp means, the guild is not organized and they have way to many members.
So i decided to leave the guild and make the guild ive played for some months on Kyra (real tibia)

The guild we had there was called "Dancing Shadows", there wasnt a single player who didnt fear us.. all players had us vipped and as soon as we all logged in people rushed to safety. We had several ways to make people Red Skulled and to take there equipment and cash. We started the guild in the 7.6 period and back in the days, we had like 10kk on cash.

Well thats about it. Now i wanna start this guild here! just to have some fun and some nice loot to sell. (loot i dont care about, because its just a OT)

what are we looking for?
We are looking for players who would like to have allot of action with pking and wars.
We are looking for players who dont give a shit about the character (no char lovers)
We are looking for players who have vent or willing to download vent.
We are looking for players who know how to listen to commands.
We are looking for players who can speak english.
We are looking for players who are active!!!!!!
You have to be atleast level 170.
Most important, We are looking for players who wanna have fun!!!!!

Its important if you are online that you are in vent and that you have guild chat open!

What do i promise you?
  • Nice Battles
  • Allot of fun
  • Steady team
  • Allot of activity
  • Nice commander(s)

the guild outfit looks like this! dancing shadow.jpg

If you want to join you can leave your name here or send me a PM on the forum.
You can also contact me in-game on the name Menace.
As soon as we have vice-leaders, you can also contact them.

We wont invite more then 20 active players!!! If we see that you dont help any of our members during pk or any other situation, you will be removed from the guild.

here is a movie when we were at tibia kyra (its a old movie though) im Gluchyy there.

Tibia Kyra Pking by Dancing Shadows - YouTube

enjoy! and cya guys in game :D

Last edited:
Good luck ;)
Acctually very similar to HAPPY TIBIANS ^^
our active ones should merge so even more fun :D

Good luck ;)
Acctually very similar to HAPPY TIBIANS ^^
our active ones should merge so even more fun :D

The problem of Happy tibians is, 70% of the guild dont know when to m wall, or paralyze or the difference between east and west.

Well dunno haha ^^
maybee cuz of:
"DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY"

Hey Menace, I might leave this OT cuz of Guildwars 2 and CS GO :)
Hope you keep up your guild and with it the idea of the hmmm...
Call it:
HAPPY TIBIANS V3 (v1 was nova rl tibia, v2 was mine with all lows and without requirements, V3 is yours )

Mine is V 0.1 because we did it like 6 years ago in tibia. but gl in real life man!

Thanks ,
Was fun with you guys ^^
passing lesdership now, or u just take over the active guys and I disband?

Anyway whenever I return I might join ur version :> think u are great leader^^

Your active members with level 170 or higher are welcome to join. But I'm not accepting more then 20 members, this to prefent to many people who don't listen. And if we have 20 active people, we can bring allot of terror.
Hope to see you again my friend. Good luck with your game, and gimme a PM once a while.

Can I join even though I'm 152? I'll level up.

What is your character name? I can invite you and give you till Saturday to be atleast 170. That's easy.
Gimme your name (or pm me) and ill invite you. but if your not 170 before Saturday, ill remove you again, but I bet you will be 170 by then.

Yo guize, Im a level 180 Knight, I've played way over 5 different wars on rl Tibia and won everyone of them.

Im from sweden and Im 21 years old.
I do have Ventrilo and can speak english perfectly fine.
I guess theres no way for me to show you my skills unless you invite me to the guild and just kick me if Im bad.

Feel free to invite my main if you'd like to have me.. ;)

Titan Del - 173 ED.

Regards,
Cody

Back