• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.1 - Discussion thread

7.72 cause its almost as same as 7.1 but with better graphics and i think alot of ppl would like it actually, only things i would change is to remove soulpoints and change 7.6 mana fluids to older mana fluids (lower mana regain and higher price) so it doesn't get too easy gameplay for mages
or, in short, 7.1 would work perfect with 7.72 sprites + port hope added (or atleast ankh passage to hydras)
btw worth to add you should work at good antibot client and 'block' (i dont got clue how it works but i think ull get my point) server so people wont be able to login on custom clients

I don't what know what hole you crawled up from, but that is the worst shit I've ever read on this thread. So please crawl back to your easy ass high level orsha OT's. Its going to be 7.1 and no freaking port hope or hydras, are you kidding me...

I don't know wether to laugh or not, but are you actually coming to my thread after your post was deleted by the moderators claiming you don't want to mudthrow or continue arguing?

Where have I said that you pay people? Your deceiving people with things that is not from me, I simply said and I will repeat this because your narrow-minded head does not seem to applicate what I say; among many subusers of yours, are used in order to bash on rival servers as a benefit, I do not see them created solely to bash, however, as a benefit.

Don't come to my thread trying to school me, the only method you had in succeeding with your servers is either by theft, ddosing or hustling a deal (example: jo3bingham).

But continue posting, I have told you before that your a clown and that the puppet-show is on your behalf, but bizarre-level is on I guess, and that is infact a sign of schizophrenia, believe it or not.

Fribben.

I don't what know what hole you crawled up from, but that is the worst shit I've ever read on this thread. So please crawl back to your easy ass high level orsha OT's. Its going to be 7.1 and no freaking port hope or hydras, are you kidding me...
its just my opinion and its an open discussion so im able to say what i want to and no, i dont want this server to be "easy ass high level orsha ot's". I wouldnt cry if this server gonna be full 7.1 sprites without port hope/hydras added, just my personal suggestion, thats why this thread is made, so we players can discuss about it, dont you think?

Exp Rate From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x70
From 21 To 40 - x45
From 41 To 70 - x25
From 71 To 90 - x15
From 91 To 110 - x8
From 111 To 140 - x5
From 141 To 160 - x3
From 161 - x2
Skill Rate 7x
Magic Rate 4x
Loot Rate 3x
Golden Account Features 10% More experience when killing a monster. That means, when you normally get 100 exp from a monster, then you will get 110 experience points. 1% Less death loss. When you die, you lose 1% less. Light in the client. Golden Account gives you an automaticaly light in the client, you will not need any torches no more. Loot messages. When you will kill a monster, you will be informed about what was the loot from it. Ability to buy houses. You can buy a house, and the house will be not removed when your golden account ends. Ability to create a guild. The guild will be not removed when the golden account ends.
Promotion Price 10,000 Gold Coins
Custom Additions We added a PoI Dragon Lords, Shared experience, Task system and more.
Runes Not available in shop, you conjure double charged runes.
Antibot Client Without our client you can not play Tibianus.
Shared Party Experience Once you are in a party use /share to enable. You share experience and get 20% bonus experience.
Houses You need GOLDEN ACCOUNT to buy a house. To buy a house use /buyhouse infront of the house you want. Price 350gp/sqm. Rent 1000gp/weekly. When your Golden Account is over, your house stays!
Frag System Each unjustified frag takes 4 hours to expire. You can use /frags to check your current frags. You get redskull if you have 5 unjustified kills and 48 hours ban if you have 8 unjustified kills. You lose your redskull once all your frags expired.

7.4-7.7

Don't fuck a good concept that's working!

POI QUEST = Superb HARD

REWARDS = Warlord Sword/Great Axe/Thunder Club + 5 property etc, Great Shield, Golden bots (+haste), Magic Helmet + 5 Magic level etc.....

All Quest + Own Special ones.

Task. with 5 players a party Maximum.

Bigger Map, Maybe some new Areas to hunt so people don't get raped in normal spawns.

If players are over 400-500 = no spawns will be free for the RPG's and solo players.

At up.

I don't personally like your rates, but as stated its a discussion.

But Fribben won't accept those rates.

We have now discussed and thought about a new task system which should be more beneficial but at the same time, less strict than killing 1 monster which makes the whole gameplay pretty boring since it forces you to repeat killing a monster instead of giving you a variation of monsters in the same experience class.

So the new task system is like this - it's divded into stages (1, 2, 3 etc). Example stated below:
Stage:1 - Rat, Cave Rat, Snake, Wolf, Spider
Stage:3 - Cyclops, Minotaur Guard, Dwarf Guard, Stone Golem

Killing any monster in the stage that you have chosen, let's say you have chosen task 3, then you are free to kill any of the 4 creatures in that stage and gain task-kills.

Another difference is that you can whenever you want claim your reward despite how many monsters you have killed since the task script is calculated depending on how many monsters you have killed.

We will update the site soon with sufficient information regarding what aspects of 7.1 we will have. We will also allow you to calculate the reward you will receive depending on task stage, this feature will be accessible with the new website.
There are many new aspects that will be introduced to OriginalTibia, one is this task system along with a fresh new website design along with many more features that is yet to be revealed.

Constructive critism is appreciated and ideas of what monsters should be divided into what stages are also appreciated.
If you feel you did not understand a part of what I have written, please formulate what part you misunderstood and I will try to provide a further explaination.

Fribben.

even thought, why have a task system at all if you can kill whatever monster you want. Thats just well not task-like, its more like real tibia do whatever you want, and then get task complete. Which i think is over powered and is not fun at all. Just remove the tasks. Don't force people to think about the exp they will lose if they don't do tasks! let them kill whatever they want and hope they loot something instead of relying on the reward. This is suppose to be old tibia.

Tasks it's shit from new tibia no need this , this spoils the atmosphere of the game.

I think your problem it's no open ots in good time.
Now it's best time to open , because Tibianus players wait to reset.
Who open now good ots take Tibianus and other people who wait to new ots.
Believe me, if you run the server too late can not win with them compete players.

I am not bothered hostile, but I think you're a stupid because wasting your time and your dedicated server without opening now.

Do you want to bet that it will become this about I say, if you do not hurry open>?

Deng i do agree with you, but he has to do some fixes. Really.

But i seriously hope he will open the ot soon.

We have now discussed and thought about a new task system which should be more beneficial but at the same time, less strict than killing 1 monster which makes the whole gameplay pretty boring since it forces you to repeat killing a monster instead of giving you a variation of monsters in the same experience class.

So the new task system is like this - it's divded into stages (1, 2, 3 etc). Example stated below:
Stage:1 - Rat, Cave Rat, Snake, Wolf, Spider
Stage:3 - Cyclops, Minotaur Guard, Dwarf Guard, Stone Golem

Killing any monster in the stage that you have chosen, let's say you have chosen task 3, then you are free to kill any of the 4 creatures in that stage and gain task-kills.

Another difference is that you can whenever you want claim your reward despite how many monsters you have killed since the task script is calculated depending on how many monsters you have killed.

We will update the site soon with sufficient information regarding what aspects of 7.1 we will have. We will also allow you to calculate the reward you will receive depending on task stage, this feature will be accessible with the new website.
There are many new aspects that will be introduced to OriginalTibia, one is this task system along with a fresh new website design along with many more features that is yet to be revealed.

Constructive critism is appreciated and ideas of what monsters should be divided into what stages are also appreciated.
If you feel you did not understand a part of what I have written, please formulate what part you misunderstood and I will try to provide a further explaination.

Fribben.

Nah, the Idea won't work. I am pretty sure Task system on Classicus was really good. Specially, when after finishing a task you could save it and take new one. In the end I had like 30 TASK completed and reported all together got 15-20 levels, from 110 to 126 etc, it was really nice. But some monsters sucked with the reward EXP like Heroes = 300 k EXP, those monsters are hard. And Their POI Quest was famous as well, it was VERY HARD, and the reward was really nice. Weapon + 5 property, Helm with 5+ Magic Property etc.

Don't make 7.1. Make 7.4-7-.6 some of these clients.

The thing is, you need to start it now before the real summer begins. 70% of the people will not play Tibia during summer so much. Only nights for some PK/War etc.

Think this of some kind of semi high-rate server, maybe like Tibianus. You won't get any better chance than right now and then maybe later in Autumn. There is no 7.4 server out there to play!! Players from Both Classicus, Tibianus and Hexera are waiting for new stable 7.4-7.72

Yes Hexera got players because they got raped in Tibianus and later got more players of those people who got bored, because there is no competition, no wars, no threat left for them in Tibianus. They are "Gods" now.

Fribben, it's up to you now. Make good advertisement these days, fix up a good team, 0 Corruption, get some money for the summer, and let people have fun WITH War systems, some RPG players, etc etc.

TASK SYSTEM IS FOR RPG's and its FUN to do TASK sometimes especially with good REWARD.

Well honestly, you are a high rate player. And honestly just wait for the high rates instead. I don't even understand how people can think that tibianus and classicus was any fun at all. Everyone i spoke to thinks its total shit. But its fun because there are wars there. But when people start getting too high levels. Thats when people quit. So instead balancing the leveling is good. Have it set with the rates i told you to have before Fribben.

PS: i do agree with him about you opening the server since there is no other ot out there. And the task system he is talking about is just stupid, 15-20 levels ? and at that level. Meaning he got kk's of exp. If there even should be tasks, which i don't think it should be. Tasks should not give more than maybe for example. 200 warlocks - 100k exp... its low rate, people shouldn't depend on tasks.

Well honestly, you are a high rate player. And honestly just wait for the high rates instead. I don't even understand how people can think that tibianus and classicus was any fun at all. Everyone i spoke to thinks its total shit. But its fun because there are wars there. But when people start getting too high levels. Thats when people quit. So instead balancing the leveling is good. Have it set with the rates i told you to have before Fribben.

PS: i do agree with him about you opening the server since there is no other ot out there. And the task system he is talking about is just stupid, 15-20 levels ? and at that level. Meaning he got kk's of exp. If there even should be tasks, which i don't think it should be. Tasks should not give more than maybe for example. 200 warlocks - 100k exp... its low rate, people shouldn't depend on tasks.

Are you dumb? You don't know how many TASK I saved. It was, all the way from rotworms, to Rouge GAMEMASTER. That Monster had a COMBO of 1400 HP!

You are just dumb.

Good luck having a semi-low rate EXP stats. Tibianus was good, you was ready for war in 3-4 weeks. When 2 team had war, 2-3 more teams took more levels and got even stronger in the same time. But the thing that destroyed Tibianus, was people who got raped decide to quit and move to Hexera. And To be honest, Polacks + Brs SUCK dick on playing Tibia. They are 30-40 people against 12-15 Swedish etc team and they loose hard. Well well I am waiting for the summer to go out. SO I have some few weeks left to play Tibia. And that's like 80% of all who play Tibia.

We have now introduced the new website along with functions such as monster task table, calculations is currently disabled but you can review the monsters in what stages. These are merely examples and will be altered and re-thought and ready when the server starts.

We have also set a date for the launch to 7th of June 18.00 - more information will come soon.

Currently the biggest discussions we have now is the task system (what monsters should be divided into what stages) and unjust table. Please give us your ideas regarding this.

To view the monster list, please visit this link.

Fribben.

Classicus It is more certain that will not disappoint us than Orginaltibia.
Frieben man who promised us a quick opening, after a few weeks passed and he give very distant date.

Put in ass this ots, within this period will be maximum 20 players, if you no open quickly.

I know what I'm saying you will weep, but it will be too late for tears.

LOL GG! BB

Fribben June is when all people quit playing OT for coming back in Autumn specially in Northern Europe because of shitty weather.

Everyone wants boring 7.4 pg tomb gfb wars / ue combo -.-

I'd say

Exp: Stages, slow down after 80~ to like, 20x, 80-94 = 20x, 95-109 = 12x, 110-125 = 8x, 126-999 = 5x
Loot: 3
Skills: With trainers, 24x, without trainers, 35x
Magic: 10-12x
Task system: Add alot of tasks for variation of monsters so people can not get bored of doing them. Make the medium tasks give items + exp, like for example - 50 heros = crown legs + xp or something.
Client Version: 8.0 I say.

Too many 7.X's out today, and NO 8.0's.

agree completely, except for rates... their too high

Back