• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.1 - Discussion thread

If you are going to put in 7.1 features, why not try a few more?

Don't you wonder what it would be like... to play on a server without skulls? You probably think it will be terrible and nobody is going to play but... How can you really know if you don't try? Put an autoban on 99x kills or something
Less stairs, more ladders (south west gate Venore) respawn lured creatures, pitfalls... no auto-send on spells

Maybe even... Boats only for paid users (Hello, Edron RPG?) and no Ankrahmun.
Putting more players in a smaller area with less restrictions should make things a little more interesting no?

Point is, I wanna see players come out of temple and start dying. People seemed to like it a lot 10 years ago right??
7.1%20lure.png

@Thin Small Fist : You are comparing oldschool community with real tibia community 10 years ago, where you had guilds even on PvP-enforced servers which encouraged RPG and was holding down people who excessively killed random players.

With this said, I don't think this community with all due respect can handle such a server today. One of the reasons is also that it's "embaressing" to take care of a server that they play because they fear the word "char-lover", but does not seem to understand the fact that everyone enjoy the game differently.

Fribben.

Fribben, maybe you should listen to Think Small Fist. You have doubts but maybe this is the thing to make a difference and attract players. I mean, you can bring the biggest attention by doing some high-risk, high-fun, high-profit server.

Btw. the average age of tibians is 25 years now, it used to be much less, less than 20. On originaltibia play responsible people but we want some fun too :D

Also, in case the server population goes to 20-30, if this happened only some dangerous features would keep those players from leaving. People love hazard because is high risk and you may loose a lot... So dont worry about excessive player killing, it bring the element of high risk. So yes, maybe autoban 23 kills in 3 days?

@Ahilphino : if you want to play other servers, do it, theres no need to advertise your own server on my thread, I already told you once your bizzarre, it's enough mate, your not even funny anymore, I get depressed just thinking about your life.

Built in cam player & recorder to the client - hopefully it will be available at start!

cam.png

Stay tuned for more features and updates :)

OriginalTibia team.

omg 120 chars already registered after a whole week! this goin 2 be great

knnight dmg will be higher'ed?

I think the damage that has been altered before is good enough and people agreed with it.
Did you play OriginalTibia when it was under the oldschool protocol? If so, please motivate why it should / shouldn't get highered.

Fribben.

no i didnt :p didnt know it was already higher'ed ;p

If you disagree upon it, you can always contact us and we will review your complaint, but we will modify the exori spell to grant knights a more flexible style - the modification will be that it will be static mana instead of percentage.

Fribben.

pls normal tasks, it gives u some goal... with this its too few task and will be done too fast

8.0 lowrate, all task and 10 euro / month for prem (spells, boat, etc) and NEVER reset, atleast 1+ year without reset

GOGO

Back