• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.4 Highrate - reset

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow members of OTLand and the community of OriginalTibia.

I am here to declare a hard-core reset of the state of OriginalTibia-HR, with the request from the players.

Requests;

The request has been given to me in different sorts, and I will try to sum up the best ideas to make all the wishes come true, but in a way that makes sense both for the server, and the players, it should suit everyone equally.

We can start off by speaking about the anti-bot system; it has been proven to be very terrorising and people have requested that it should give a warning before it deletes, therefore I have made so, when you get caught the first time, you will get banned for several days, and if you login back to the game and cheat once again, after the banishment, you will receive a deletion.

Please note; this is a discussion for the server and not the anti-bot, any complaints about it or so, can be directed to my mail at [email protected], this is simply information about it.

Rates;
Currently, the rates are too high and the gameplay it gives, is not what 7.4 has to offer, nor what we OriginalTibia, for that matter has to offer either, so we have come to a conclusion together with the players that a change for the rates has to be done, not extremly, but some. People have suggested this, but also, if you look at the stages, they are not organized well, as it's too easy to climb a certain level, then you get stuck there.

Rates that can be discussed and is presented:

1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 15x
51 - 70 - 10x
71 - 90 - 7x
91 - 100 - x
101 - 115 - 4x
115+ - 3x

Estimated time of the opening;
Check http://otland.net/threads/germany-highrate-originaltibia-7-4-24x7-realmap-9-1-2013.198959/ To check timer.

Starting time is: 30th of august 2013, 17.00 gmt+1

We also depend on the players, to advertise the server, to everyone, linking them to this post or directly to the website, when the timer has been set.

This post will be updated from time to time,

MEANWHILE YOU CAN ENTERTAIN YOURSELF ON THE WAR SERVER, http://otland.net/threads/germany-highrate-originaltibia-7-4-24x7-realmap-9-1-2013.198959/

Also you can register on the highrate server and wait for it to start,

Fribben.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im hoping to see this be done as soon as possible, by setting a date two days before opening. Advertising is not to be relyed on the players, but up to you. Make disscussions like this, make it seen and promising, and players will join in getting it advertised.

Sincerely, Saint.

Well I'm hopping for usa host as many are, I won't play other on european tired of lags

Last edited:
Last Original Tibia Server

[video=youtube;qscaqCYrmxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qscaqCYrmxA[/video]

Do not host the server in USA their whole community is bunch of noobs and botters

american and swedish servers i find are the best for no lags, polish hosts are shit, id go american or sweden host for a better server.

Last Original Tibia Server

I would like to add something more than just random pking and killing noobs on minotaurs. Some more serious battles from previous edition.

[video=youtube;9EoqBDkpvUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EoqBDkpvUY[/video]

I would like to add something more than just random pking and killing noobs on minotaurs. Some more serious battles from previous edition.

dont listen to mex he's polish, just watch the message in in the movie screen HAHAHAHAH bring whole poland <- it's funny bcuz it's true

Post updated,

War server online, timer added and highrate website online for people who want to register!

possible for you to add the compensation effects to the low rate? seems like a good time to do it ;D

Vocations are really unbalanced. Only mage wars there means fun for a week. Boring after

i also agree that you atleast should increase skills for knights.

it´s not fair to play knight vs mage

just because most people play mage doesn't mean knights (least played vocation) are worse. They simply ain't as much fun (for most people). Just my opinion. I haven't really played a knight myself here so I can't say for sure

he should increase dmg/hit chance on knight its really fucked up. With clerical mace on lvl 8 mage fresh from rookgard i had to make like 10-15 hits to kill bug. its insane.

he should increase dmg/hit chance on knight its really fucked up. With clerical mace on lvl 8 mage fresh from rookgard i had to make like 10-15 hits to kill bug. its insane.

A few months ago when I played this server you did alot of damage with weapons as mage. You'd kill minotaurs on a few hits with c mace. Has this been changed or what?

Because one of the worst things with tibianic is the really low dmg output with weapons as mage. You do like 5-15 dmg with c mace on minotaurs

A few months ago when I played this server you did alot of damage with weapons as mage. You'd kill minotaurs on a few hits with c mace. Has this been changed or what?

Because one of the worst things with tibianic is the really low dmg output with weapons as mage. You do like 5-15 dmg with c mace on minotaurs
now its even lower dmg here on original than on tibianic.

Back