• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.4 Highrate - reset

ive played a knight in both lowrate and highrate and its very challenging. skills take a long amount of time to gain and even if you have good skills you are still very limited in pvp. on top of that exeta res is bugged and i think it takes % of mana instead of a flat rate, and if it is a flat rate it takes 100 mana~ to cast it one time which it should be a lot less.

also i never understood why knights get 15/5 per level when the other vocs get 10/15 and 5/30 it seems like knights should be opposite of mages and get 30/5. sorcerers have more offensive presence in a fight compared to the defense of a knight and with a substantial amount escape spells "gran hur,utamo vita, full healing vita", they have nearly as much survivability.

As I saw someone write previously as a 70 knight he could not even kill a 20 mage and this is very believable. I also find it annoying that a knight can be killed due to not being able to fully heal himself with a uh, so technically a bunch of level 20s could kill a level 100 if they can hit more than 600-700 dmg that he can heal with a uh.

imho knights are not intended to be elite pvp warriors and really not meant to be "feared" in battle, but regarded as trees or rocks that are annoying and hard to kill but i feel like knights here, and always, have gotten a shorter stick than all other vocations. not TOO much shorter, but indeed a somewhat shorter. and in a server that is majority mages, its even worse because 1 properly equipped sorcerer can be a big enough threat let alone a team of them, knights have no chance and thats not how it should be.

i think knight should be equipped with some small fix to help balance with the other vocations whether its:
________________________________________________________________________________________

*- a utani gran hur for speed, help with survivability and also help to balance things a bit more vs mages (if we cant do nuke dmg at least we can keep up to do regular dmg)

*-a better healing spell (better to make uhs heal full health every time, so a 100% health combo is needed to kill a knight, how it should be)

*- give knights 30 hp/lvl from lvl 8, so they are like exact opposite of mages

*- give knights extreme skill boost, so probably you will be seeing decent trained knights with skills into 100-120s (i honestly dont know if this will even do muchto balance, tibia melee hit formula is a bit weird)

*- give knights a better pvp spell to do some moderate amount of damage (make exori gran OR make exori cost a static amount of mana like 100 or less every time so knights can have a potential to pump some damage)

i think at least any one of these fixes would give even some benefit to help knights cuz as of right now they are pretty useless unless they are reaaaaally high lvl and then still useless except for blocking a defense. even paladins can block any monster at a moderate level so knights are almost obsolete.

on top of everything else knights are extremely hard to lvl even in the highrate, while paladins and mages pump runes on alt chars and hunt drags and all kind of shit knights pump uhs on alt chars and hunt cycs or maybe dragons if they can get a decent weapon and still its huge waste for moderate exp. so yeah there are a lot of downsides to knights for not an equal amount of benefits.

balance vocations you need make knights exori 200/250 mana, and for paladins you make exevo con vis give you 10 power bolts instead of just 1

Just boost "exori". Short and simple. 50% more damage or something.

If paladins only make 1 p bolt now, atleast boost that to 2x or 3x.

None of these changes will make any of those vocs op. And it'll satisfy all the faggots playing those vocations aswell. Win win.

^^^ That's been done so much and never worked

proportional dmg/skill ratio ftw

The server is delayed until Sunday 17.00 GMT+1 for some serious issues we have received, hopefully this date won't be changed.

Fribben.

Niklas and others always telling us to bring some ppl when we loosing but when they start loosing they spamm bring more ppl etc same Nameless at Tibianic when they was wining they didint care how many are pl but when pl finaly made their full active team they are crying U are 20 we are 10 ...

Niklas and others always telling us to bring some ppl when we loosing but when they start loosing they spamm bring more ppl etc same Nameless at Tibianic when they was wining they didint care how many are pl but when pl finaly made their full active team they are crying U are 20 we are 10 ...
rly?

Server need special room to make runes im died a lot of time by random pk and PA

1231692_294848447321250_1473413462_n.png

Legend Alinor wont play there ;/

HI LEGEND! Sorry but we dont know you Mr Legend so its not a problem that ya wont play there! Ciao!!!

Back