• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - comeback!

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score

OriginalTibia 8.0 is coming back on behalf of the community! We are interested in hearing your thoughts regarding the new server and how you would like the server to be, share your thoughts and suggestions and don't hold back because we are interested in each and everyones opinion regarding this matter, of course, keep it civil and no trolling and you will get attention :)

What is OriginalTibia?
OriginalTibia is the most authentic PvP server, the wars themselves speak for itself and the atmosphere for both casual and war participants is beyond sick. We offer the sickest gameplay together with one of the greatest battlefields ever hosted.

What settings should we choose?
  1. #1. Semi-Lowrate
    3x, 2x loot + moneytask, 2x skill/magic, pvp-enforced (no), blessings (yes) (normal deathloss)
  2. #2. Semi-Midrate
    5x, 3x loot + moneytask, 6x skill/magic, pvp-enforced(yes/no) (if yes, no blessings) (high deathloss)
  3. #3. Highrate
    Expstages (50x->5x like old edition), 4x loot + moneytask, 13+ skill/magic, pvp-enforced (no blessings) (high deathloss)
Do you other suggetions?
Feel free to share what ever may bother you, or what you would love to see on OriginalTibia - we welcome your opinion and we always have.

OriginalTibia Team.

Last edited:
It's always nice to see an old school server brought back. However, I do wish they were around longer, and that means I'm hoping to see a low-rate server. I'd vote for something even lower than #1. But if I had to choose between those three, it would be that.

It's always nice to see an old school server brought back. However, I do wish they were around longer, and that means I'm hoping to see a low-rate server. I'd vote for something even lower than #1. But if I had to choose between those three, it would be that.

Appreciate the response and you are 100% correct in this statement, in order to create some type of longevity on a server, it is essential to have rates that are designed for just that, but what ever the community chooses we will deliver most likely, but our goal is in the long turn to create a server which is designed to stay and have frequent updates. Feel free to give your own rates if you have anything in mind which you think is better, and also if you have further ideas on what you think would improve, we would love to hear that as well.

We are currently looking for tutors, you can PM me here on OTLand, Facebook or on our forums under section (Private Support Board). (Tutors will receive permanent Golden Account as long as they are tutors)

Fribben.

Something inbetween #3 and 2# would be nice. Otherwise just go for 3# thats your most succesfull server.
When will it start? I guess Wille is starting to prepare something new as soon he sees this.
GL Tho

@Fribben
I think best option is rates like before or low rate XP and x3 loot + money tasks.

Didnt like the low skill rate... but i like the low exp rate

Something inbetween #3 and 2# would be nice. Otherwise just go for 3# thats your most succesfull server.
When will it start? I guess Wille is starting to prepare something new as soon he sees this.
GL Tho

#2 will last longer, much fun !

Thanks for the feedback, we will collect most feedback we received openly and privately and make up what we think the majority wants. But would you prefer lowrates with PvP-enforced or blessings? And the server starts 16th February so in 2 weeks :)

Okolnir from Folda or Svargrond? Give us ideas and suggestions of what you want OriginalTibia to be. We are also once again recruiting tutors of all countries to help new players, if you are up for it, we will give you permanent Golden Account as long as you are a tutor! Sign up through the Private Support Board, PM here on OTLand or Facebook :)

bild.png

Fribben.

Thanks for the feedback, we will collect most feedback we received openly and privately and make up what we think the majority wants. But would you prefer lowrates with PvP-enforced or blessings? And the server starts 16th February so in 2 weeks :)

Okolnir from Folda or Svargrond? Give us ideas and suggestions of what you want OriginalTibia to be. We are also once again recruiting tutors of all countries to help new players, if you are up for it, we will give you permanent Golden Account as long as you are a tutor! Sign up through the Private Support Board, PM here on OTLand or Facebook :)

bild.png

Fribben.

Low rates with loot x3 and PvP-E.
In my opinion Okolnir from Svargrond is better idea.

As far I remember last edition was great, in my opinion I'd add some new places cuz only frosts and wrls was bored and change exp to lowest.

nice to see you back! hope to see some future memes

Haha, thanks man, maybe I will hire someone to do a comeback on Ryan.

Low rates with loot x3 and PvP-E.
In my opinion Okolnir from Svargrond is better idea.

Thank you for your suggestions, Okolnir from Folda has been asked for quite alot, but in your opinion, why is it better from Svargrond?

As far I remember last edition was great, in my opinion I'd add some new places cuz only frosts and wrls was bored and change exp to lowest.

Add some new exp places and some bosses with rewards :)

Thank you for your comments :) Can you elaborate on this, how would you like the new exp places to be, totally new cities or what is your thoughts regarding this?

If anyone speak portuguese, we are searching for you to join our Tutor squad to help out new players who may not be very fluent in English and still would like to play OriginalTibia and enjoy their time, contact me if you are interested, we will give out permanent Golden Account to all tutors as long as they keep their position :)

WE ARE SOON GOING LIVE, SO MAKE SURE TO GIVE US YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS NOW BEFORE THE LAUNCH!

desertquestob.jpg

Fribben.

Thank you for your suggestions, Okolnir from Folda has been asked for quite alot, but in your opinion, why is it better from Svargrond?
DP on Svargrond is important when best XP is on Frosts.
It's good map for fights and you can add new spawns in this city.

Thank you for your comments :) Can you elaborate on this, how would you like the new exp places to be, totally new cities or what is your thoughts regarding this?
We need new spawns with Warlocks/Frosts and more good monsters.
Maybe new city with access from quest? Or expand spawns like Okolnir and Demona?

Just think about bosses/raids or new quests? We need something new.

Last edited:
After a long time 8.0 :)

For sure :)

DP on Svargrond is important when best XP is on Frosts.
It's good map for fights and you can add new spawns in this city.

We need new spawns with Warlocks/Frosts and more good monsters.
Maybe new city with access from quest? Or expand spawns like Okolnir and Demona?

Just think about bosses/raids or new quests? We need something new.

I actually have several ideas that fit the oldschool atmosphere perfectly without damaging any aspects of the game and still provide new grounds both for hunting, quests among other things. But I am not sure I would like to introduce such things on a high rate server yet, I rather provide them on a low rate server if we go that path, and I don't believe this edition will be low rate due to most feedback we received is to bring back a high rate. But of course, we want to make this server one of the greatest, so we will look for inputs and see how to deliver what we stand for.

Last edition was definitely the best one !

I'm glad you liked it mate :)

WE GO FUCKING LIVE NEXT SATURDAY - WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF TUTORS, SO KEEP THESE APPLICATIONS ROLLLLLLING AND ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE THAT SUGGESTION SHINE AND GET ENLIGHTENED! We are more than !

lob3oOs.jpg

Fribben.

Back