• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - comeback!

great to hear originaltibia is making a comeback! best exp-stage would be #2 i think with pvp-enfo on as always 🆒

welcome back buddy, can say whatever you want but Fribben always had good servers.

For some reason sometimes it just dies down after a day and it's not the serv's fault, I was wondering that the other day why that sometimes happened.

anyways GLGL

Nice! I'd go for a Semi-Midrate and Okolnir from folda, personal preference.
Anyway, I'm in ! :)

I believe that would be the best experience for everyone but it has to be more people asking for it, currently it's almost a tie if we count everything we received in public and in private but I'd like to see much more feedback if we would go with the #2 rates, anyway I hope you will enjoy this edition brother :)

great to hear originaltibia is making a comeback! best exp-stage would be #2 i think with pvp-enfo on as always 🆒

Thank you and it's great to see you back as well! ;) I believe that would be the best, but currently it is not the majority of the votes, I can always change if more people vouch for the #2 rates but for now, it looks like highrate is the stage to go.

Welcome back Fribben! Good luck bro :)

Thank you brother, I wish you luck as well in your life :)

welcome back buddy, can say whatever you want but Fribben always had good servers.

For some reason sometimes it just dies down after a day and it's not the serv's fault, I was wondering that the other day why that sometimes happened.

anyways GLGL

I appreciate the comment overall and I don't think you have bad intention when you say this but why'd you bring up such thing anyway? If it would be the majority or even half or even a third of the servers that I host that end up dying after a day, I'd understand but it's not, most of my editions throughout 10 years of hosting has been successful. And the reason why such things sometimes occur is not by any surprise, it's because I host despite if every odd is against me, if I give people a date, they will get a server by that date, it's that simple. Hope you had a good start of the week though and I wish you luck on your server as well đź‘Ť

Is there anything you would like to change about knights and paladins to make them more lucractive? Let us know, we want to hear your opinion!

trappedinvade.jpg

Fribben.

Lower exp rate, but increase loot rate.

Also make new spawns to explore for instance Kazz Mines under dwarf guards possibly?

Fibula could use some revamping... possibly a hydra spawn or something?

A new spawn near orc fort?

these are just some ideas... I feel like every OT consist of hunting pennisula tomb with gfb and then warlocks.... something new in different areas would be cool.

So what about some new custom places or some new one city? be creative, give us some new freshness.

If we decide to implement new things, we want to try to sustain the feeling that we offer without deviating into something else just to rush updates.

I would like to see demon spawn at oasis tomb aswell :D

Haha, I believe you actually do but I am afraid we won't add that.

Lower exp rate, but increase loot rate.

Also make new spawns to explore for instance Kazz Mines under dwarf guards possibly?

Fibula could use some revamping... possibly a hydra spawn or something?

A new spawn near orc fort?

these are just some ideas... I feel like every OT consist of hunting pennisula tomb with gfb and then warlocks.... something new in different areas would be cool.

It's possible to add updates that are very in tact with what we offer but at the same time, providing content updates on a high rate server is not the best option unless it manages to be upheld for a longer time, then we will have no problems with that. But you have to remember also, this is Tibia and we are trying to replicate oldschool Tibia without deviating too much, but I understand your point of some diversity and we are very keen on going that path as well.

We are soon finalizing all the suggestions and we will put up an advertisement thread soon, but feel free to drop suggestions also in PM if you think you have special or controversial ideas

1543f0519887e1a58fdf6c1cabdaa09c.png

Fribben.

Dont add this shiet demon's spawn. Everyone will hunt there with manas and ue.

Try to add some new spawns like Heros,Dragon Lords,Hydras,Crystal Spiders,Black Knights,Wyrms,Nightmares,Serpent Spawns, Grim Reapers, - Some kind of stuff like that

Better way

• From Level 1 to Level 35
40x
  • From Level 36 to Level 50
30x
  • From Level 51 to Level 70
20x
  • From Level 71 to Level 80
10x
  • From Level 81 to Level 83
8x
  • From Level 84 to Level 86