• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oskarqq Thread - newbie ;o

Hmm, next map? :D

5Vchx.png

qxizX.png

q68Ok.png

R3qnA.png

yv56H.png

93fod.png

I like it alot except for pic #4, looks abit too spammed. and i LOVE the depot!

Well, actually I really like it, since you're new its awesome.. even better than mine.. but few things that other people already told you
things that in my opinion can give your maps a really great boost..
anyway,

Stop using auto-border all the time.. look around ur raw section and learn what you can put and where..
Less details.. ofc if its for showoff its fine I guess.. but if its playable mapping.. its way too much.. and its spammed in the eyes.. its ruin the beauty..
Last thing is.. before you're saying: yea.. I'm done with that piece.. move around and look for the little details.. try to stop auto-bordering.. and look for the small bugs..

Good luck! :) I hope we'll see more of your pieces!

I'm sorry but I do not believe some of this is yours, looks far too advanced to be from a beginner. There's just no way a beginner knows his way around RME that well. I may be wrong though.

A lot of people call themselves noobs to get sympathy, but he's clearly not a newb.

I used rme from 4 years, but i still say " I'm newbie" This is my work :> and thank you.
I'm newbie in 8.x tibia!

yeah, but alot of rice, theres like rice here for a pig, need some for a village, I suggest making an area with rice rows and paths to walk, like a dock.

Back