• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oskarqq Thread - newbie ;o

i first time used red mountain, and i cant bordering it :/

@Kangarew, YES ;d

@edit. Entrance to orc forest ( entrance is a good word? )

4418bagpleqmxz.png

Last edited:
Considering they are a RAW item?
There's an extension that you can get to use Red mountains in Terrain palette with borders.
Also he could have made one himself.

When people say autoborder they aren't always correct of course. But what they're really trying to point out is it looks autobordered because you've either made the
walls/borders to straight or too squary. Which are all involved when you use autoborder. Now, I aren't saying you have autobordered, but definately work on making your borders/walls more curvy then to a small straight and perhaps another curve like its concave or convex.

Else other than that, definitly not a fan of red mountains under water. But you did do a good job on details, just not the mountains. Why? Because it does look autobordered, even if it isn't.

Okey, thank you so much ;d Im used red mountain in my work, first time ;/

@edit.

1109caeqgmjhps.png

0913pxjlekdsrh.png

Last edited:
Some cave with goblins.

3023njmotdzlyc.png

Please, change my thread name to "Oskarqq Thread", thanks!

like it, but the damn rubble! so polish
besides that I don't like the darker floor, I only like it in smaller areas

like it, but the damn rubble! so polish
Lol... Luffy, I really wonder what you think of his new cave then XD

@Topic:
I agree, to much rubble, I used to do that aswell then Limos pushed me in the right direction :$
And personally I think that kind of wall torch doesnt fit, the one with the handle looks better in caves.

@Orc Fortress Picture
I kinda like it, the mountains look good and the floor mixtures.
But I really dislike the stone ledges along the wooden "bridge".
The tower also has this problem :p

Keep Mapping!
GL HF

Falarion, why wouldn't those wall torches not fit there?

remove the damn rubble, doesn't make it look any better or anything
rest looks pretty awesome!

Why rubble is wrong in this picture ? Bronze stones, looks nice in this cave - my opinion

Why rubble is wrong in this picture ? Bronze stones, looks nice in this cave - my opinion
When I recently started mapping on 8.54+ I SPAMMED rubble and those stones EVERYWHERE..
Then I got a tip from Limos to remove 95% of it, and as it turned out, it was instantly looking ~ 200% better.
First I was a bit skeptic though, cuz it looked very empty, but then I realized, why not use OTHER details (Geez..)

So trying doing that.. I'm sure you'll come to a realization and stop spamming rubble =D
Good Luck! =)

i used only raw in cave ;o Dirt wall with ab looks terrible.
Raw doesn't HAVE TO mean Non-Autoborder :p
There is some pretty unique stuff in the Raw section that you could perhaps use, maybe this is what CynterO meant ^_^

Back